Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Question Logan Martin Guide Service

Can anyone recomend a good guide for Logan Martin? My employer is sending me to Pell City from the end of March through June. I'm flying down so I'll be without my boat and gear but want to try and get a little fishing in. I haven't seen much on the internet about guides on this lake.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Logan Martin Guide Service

Please see below. If you are interested please let me know. I am not a guide but I do take people fishing, for just the cost of expenses.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Wanna Go Fishing????[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Don’t own a boat or have access to a boat, but still would like to fish on the water?

Is there a lake you have never fished but would like to try?

Want to spend some quality time with your child, introducing them to a sport that they can enjoy for a lifetime?

Don’t let your knowledge or lack of knowledge keep you from enjoying this sport.

I don’t claim to be a champion angler. I can’t say that we will catch any fish. But bring your rods and reels and tackle box and meet me at the dock. I’ll take you to the spots I know where we are more than likely to catch bass. If there are some spots you would like to try, we’ll go there. If you want to fish on the water, then I want to take you.

What do you need to bring?
    If you will be bringing your own equipment, I ask that you please limit it to 3 or 4 rod and reel combos and a tackle box. I have a few bait-casters, spinning reels and closed reels and rods that you can use if you don’t have your own tackle Make sure you have an Alabama issued fishing license. If you have a life jacket that you are comfortable with, bring it (one for each person). I have standard life jackets on the boat. You may want to bring rain or cold weather gear, depending on the weather.

What about lunch?
    Feel free to bring a lunch, snacks, water and soft drinks. You can bring a small cooler. No alcoholic beverages. Some lakes have hot food available at marina restaurants; some lakes have nearby fast food and restaurants. We can eat there if you like.

When do we fish?
    That depends on you. Before sun-up to after sun-down.; only in the mornings; only in the evenings or depends on what the fish are doing.

Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of just about anything else.

Email me for more info.

Thanks
    Jimmy
    205-936-5873[/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Logan Martin Guide Service

My employer is sending me to Pell City from the end of March through June. I'm flying down so I'll be without my boat and gear but