Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Batesville (Bishoffs) lake

Has anyone been there yet haven't heard. Got a tourney there the 17th and I haven't been there since last year...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Batesville (Bishoffs) lake

I have been to bischoff alot the past couple weeks...I have hit most of the lake but didnt get much for almost first 2 days on the lake till i found a pattern my 2nd day out.. Only place and bait i could get to work was a rubber worm and that was bouncing or reeling it in from any rock which is mostly towards the left of the ramp..I figured since the sun was high the rocks were getting hot so they would sit in it and ya was rite..Caught a total of maybe 15 over 4 days nothing over a pound, i had one keeper on draggin in a back of a cove with the rubber worm but he got off right by the boat. They were biting more than caught probably one out of every 3 casts just not compeltely taking it..The water temperature right now is ranging from 61-62 all around the lake and since the last rain the lake was up 2 feet as of Sunday. I go to this lake atleast once a week so hopefully will have it down to a science here soon but who knows. Well Hope This info Helps if I figure some more out ill let you know.

Kevin Findley

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Batesville (Bishoffs) lake

Thanks Kevin I grew up on that lake but I haven't been there since last years tourney. If the water temp is that high it sounds like their moving up to the bedding areas. we're due there in two weeks so I hope the fishing is great!!