Search Fishin.com

Thread: Bernheim

Post Thanks / Like

Bernheim

Another thread mentioned this lake so i thought i would ask. Have any of you fished this lake with any luck? I know a guy who swears teh topwater action along the dam where all teh grass and rock are is killer. I wouldnt mind teh 20 minute drive if i knew i could hook something fun to fight.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bernheim

I have only fished it once with no luck but the guy i work with says he has had some good luck there. Also i had to pay $5 to get in to fish

Post Thanks / Like

im used to the 5 bucks i hike teh millenium every once in a while, and the gorilla hollow playground is fun for the kiddos in teh family. I was just thinkin that next tim i go i can just take a rod with a buzz bait just to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad somebody brought this up...been wanting to go try it. Can anyone tell me if it's strictly bank fishing permitted or would I be able to slide my Jon Boat in? Don't need a ramp for it, but didn't know if one would be allowed with a trollin motor only.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure it is bank fishing only, and has restrictions on which banks you can and cannot fish from.