Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new UK shirt

Post Thanks / Like

My new UK shirt

ordering one soon, get 'em while there hot.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2755&t=5940435

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My new UK shirt

Keep on hatin'...

Post Thanks / Like

HaHa

Post Thanks / Like

All of you Louisville fans make sure to chant "2.0" and throw ya L's up next year while Brandon Knight is dribbling out the clock to close out a 20 point spanking of the Cardinals.

If that ends up being a little cooling salve on the wounds of your scholar athletes, be sure to do it AGAIN the next year for Marquis Teague when he gives you Deja-Vu.

Really, we don't mind.

Thank the Lord that this isn't a spelling bee, because you would dominate us. Congratulations on your basketball squad's academic achievements though! I'm sure they will continue to use their extra free time in March for advanced studies. An inspiration to us all...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    All of you Louisville fans make sure to chant "2.0" and throw ya L's up next year while Brandon Knight is dribbling out the clock to close out a 20 point spanking of the Cardinals.

If that ends up being a little cooling salve on the wounds of your scholar athletes, be sure to do it AGAIN the next year for Marquis Teague when he gives you Deja-Vu.

Really, we don't mind.

Thank the Lord that this isn't a spelling bee, because you would dominate us. Congratulations on your basketball squad's academic achievements though! I'm sure they will continue to use their extra free time in March for advanced studies. An inspiration to us all...

LOL one good season under a 50 year old coach who has won nothing and accomplished nothing. Coaching five future NBA players and he cannot make the Final Four. Those five better have good agents, because lord knows they will not be able to read the contracts they sign.

I got an autographed basketball from some UK players and the signatures look like this.......X........X..........X.........X........ .X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    LOL one good season under a 50 year old coach who has won nothing and accomplished nothing. Coaching five future NBA players and he cannot make the Final Four. Those five better have good agents, because lord knows they will not be able to read the contracts they sign.

I got an autographed basketball from some UK players and the signatures look like this.......X........X..........X.........X........ .X
    Taking an early exit NIT team to a deep run in NCAA in just one year is an accomplishment. Nobody can deny that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post

LOL

Hey, Cal was out-coached by Huggins and those five future NBA players were out-played by some scrappy Mountaineers. I'm as Blue as they come, but no argument from me there. It still doesn't change the fact that Cal took an NIT team in disarray and completely resurrected them into an Elite 8 squad that was thrust into the national spotlight with 5 NBA draft picks...and incoming #1 class for next year. The man can recruit, using the platform, his salesmanship/PR skills, and his ties to the NBA to get a lot of studs in the barn...we'll see if he can win a championship with them. Jury's still out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    LOL

The man can recruit, using the platform, his salesmanship/PR skills, and his ties to the NBA to get a lot of studs in the barn...we'll see if he can win a championship with them. Jury's still out there.
    You forgot the HIGH dollars the University Club "gives" to these future NBA stars to drive Lexus vehicles around campus.

You gotta admit..........they sure looked good in their rides.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    You forgot the HIGH dollars the University Club "gives" to these future NBA stars to drive Lexus vehicles around campus.

You gotta admit..........they sure looked good in their rides.
    LOL

All stereotype, no facts...typical hater-speak.

I didn't see any high dollar Lexus vehicles when some of them came into our retail stores to get work done on them...I saw the vehicles of typical college kids.

Do you really think that with the microscope shining down on every little action of the players at UK...with so many people just looking for a reason to cry...that the University would be so dumb as to let boosters give these players fancy cars?

Post Thanks / Like

Lol that's funny right there!

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good one.....

Post Thanks / Like

You could put a whole lot of schools in place of uk, no way im taking up for the cats, just being honest.