I know it is still early but i have the Applications for Zoneton Fire Departments 4th Annual Crusade For Children Bass Tournament. Date is set for Saturday September 11, 2010. Place is Rough River State Park. It is not the day of the UofL/UofK football game like it has in the past. I have already received the first entry so boat number 1 is locked in. We are going to make this a special tournament this year being its being held on the 10 anniversary of 9/11. For an application contact me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com or you can call me at 502-216-6883. You can ask anyone who has fished this tournament in the past, we try to make it worth everyones time who come and participate. Also if anyone has any ideas on door prizes or sponsors please feel free to contact me, I am always looking for ways make this tournament bigger and better every year. As for improvements in the years past, the 1st tournament we had 34 boats, 2nd year we had 48, and last year we had 55 boats. Once again if anyone has any ideas, I can always use some help.

Thanks Again

Wayne Mosely
502-216-6883
wmosely@zonetonfire.com