These are the results from the benefit for Richie Cornwell and family on Barren River Lake on 5/23/10. We had 18 boats turn out to fish. This was a 3 fish tournament also.

1st place Sneed and Sneed with 9.52lbs
2nd place Isenberg and Constant with 6.83 lbs
3rd place Gary Stinson and Rick Bagwell with special angler Wesley Cornwell ( Richie's oldest son) with 5.86lbs
4th place Donnie Stinson and Larry Piper with special angler Dillion Cornwell ( Richie's youngest son) with 5.32lbs

Big Fish of the day was Wesley Cornwell with a 3.37lb largemouth

Dillon Cornwell also had a nice fish weighing in at .82lbs

Gift Certificate for 25 dollars worth of Sneed products Winner was Wesley Cornwell

Winner of the half and half was Ronnie Stinson donating his winning half back to the family.

Good job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to give special thanks to all of the other boaters that came out to fish also. Not only did the guys that fished give in donations and gave back all the winnings that was given out that day but several other people from the community gave donations also. I can not say enough about the friends and fisherman that pulled together to make this happen and participate you guys are very well deserved of a pat on the back. I would like to give a special thanks to Billy Clay Marsh and Brett Coffee for providing hamburgers, hotdogs, and drinks at weigh in.

These people are a very great group of people and as I stated everyone that fished the tournament did a fabulous job.

Thank you all again,
Jeramie Vance