Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

ohio river info.

well this is the third time this year, that I have plans to visit my daughter. and she lives near the ohio river. again I'm thinking of dragging my boat alone. is it still muddy and high. thanks in advance for any info.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ohio river info.

Good shape Markland and Meldahl pools

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Potter36 View Post
    Good shape Markland and Meldahl pools
    thanks man, I appreciate the info.

Post Thanks / Like

i just got off the water in cincinnati. water temp was 76. not too muddy but still alot of garbage floating around

onemorecast56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    well this is the third time this year, that I have plans to visit my daughter. and she lives near the ohio river. again I'm thinking of dragging my boat alone. is it still muddy and high. thanks in advance for any info.
    WELL WHEN YOU COMING,,THE RIVER HERE IN LOUISVILLE IS IN GOOD SHAPE,...LEVEL IS JUST RIGHT,,i`D LOVE TO MEET YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND AND JUST MIGHT GET INTO A FEW BIG FISH,, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR BE AROUND,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    If you are coming to Louisville, the river is not in bad shape, a little muddy. Mostly small fish being caught up in the creeks. The main body is starting to turn on a little bit. Try fishing a baby brush hog or other small creature baits in green pumpkin w/chartreuse tail

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onemorecast56 View Post
    WELL WHEN YOU COMING,,THE RIVER HERE IN LOUISVILLE IS IN GOOD SHAPE,...LEVEL IS JUST RIGHT,,i`D LOVE TO MEET YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND AND JUST MIGHT GET INTO A FEW BIG FISH,, LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR BE AROUND,,,
    well the other two times, that I planed on fishing up their. it came a flood. but it looks like I'm good to go this time. I'm coming up their tomorrow night. and if you are free monday, I would love to have you go fishing with me. if we could catch a big blue cat or two, that would make my day. and for me anything over 25 lb will be big. I know you and chuck use that size for bait. let me know if, monday is ok for you.

Post Thanks / Like

onemorecast56, sent you a pm. give me a call.

onemorecast56 Guest

Man it sure figures,,,LOL,,heading to Nolin in the morning to stay at our trailer for a couple of days with the wifey,,she don`t fish so if you want why not come to nolin and fish tomorrow night,,stay with us over night,,(got a new 16X85 ft trailer) and fish the morning bite and then go on to louisville,,and if your still around wedsday I`ll take you to the river and get you on some big blues,,,and chuck and I don`t even talk about 25lbers,,,40`s on up is what we go for...LOL I`ll call you in the morning