This is my fault about all of the confusion . Ronnie and I ( Danny Clemmons ) 202-3523 cancelled this tournament .Steve and I had discussed this but no decision was set in stone ... I ... I should have went straight to Steve an told him what was going on but it was a few days before I did ... I am sorry about any confusion . The reasoning behind this was that State Dock should be opened by the next tournament and we would also be able to have the tournament at night . Right now it is not safe to be out at night . there is still some stuff floating an there are logs that have saturated with water that are just below the surface . Besides the fact that we would have to change ramps ... I hope that I have explained the reasoning behind this .... I am sorry if there has been any confusion caused by this ... The fish and wildlife people belive that the ramps will be open before this tournament ... If not an well stay in contact with them .... But this tournament will be held reguardless of having to change ramps .... We will post on here if we do have to change the ramp . At least 2 weeks prior . Again sorry if we have created any confusion ...... Danny