I am so grateful for Trammel Creek, cause if it didn't exist....I would go crazy from FFin withdrawls! Had a couple great days......

6/8/10-
Yes, I went on stocking day.....couldn't hold myself back any longer! Took my daughter who never turns down a trip to Trammel Creek. Got there about 30 minutes after the truck had dumped them, and yes.....the creek looked like a fish hatchery! This was the first time I had been back to Trammel since the floods, and the entire creek has changed! It was like looking at a totally new creek. Anyways, my little girl demanded that we keep some fish for Mommy, so I told her that she could keep her limit, but daddy was going to let his fish go, lol. She limitted out in about 30 minutes with a little spinner. I got so tired of catching fish that we quit in about 2 hours. Didn't feel much like "sport", lol! Good day.

6/14/10-
I asked my little girl what she wanted to do today, and she said go back to Trammel Creek....so, off we went! I decided to head up to the second bridge (I guess first if you are going by the flow) and it looked COMPLETELY different! I really like the new look up there. There is a huge, long hole that extends under the bridge and averages about 4-5ft deep....really nice! I spotted some nice bows hanging out up in the shade under the bridge, and proceeded to tear them a new one! Sure enough, the bait casters showed up and started dropping lines everywhere off the bridge, so I really had to make accurate casts to get my line between them, lol! They all made a few casts with their powerbait, didn't get bit, then left. I continued to knock them dead for most the afternoon. It was just beautiful up there....the cold, clear water and watching those bows come up from the depths with my fly in their mouth........a thing of beauty! Thanks Trammel Creek!!!

-Rich