Search Fishin.com

Thread: Me Too!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Me Too!

I also want to voice my apology to BP. Maybe BP has a good case for extortion against the gobmint.Why dont they just let an impartial federal judge handle this?There is one one who has outstanding credentials. I think his name is hughes or something like that.He seems to handle class actions suits very well. Then when BP wins, maybe joe tax payrt can also ask him to interdede when the oil companys for no apparent reason, raise fuel prices.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Me Too!

Well it was nice to see that after 2 months congress finally asked the ceo of bp some questions. This guy has a pair of big brass ones. From what I heard, all of his answers were-"I dont know"-"I dont have an answer"-"I wasnt part of that decision". It really amazes me the lack of concern that someone can have. This british turd could careless about what happens, its not anywhere close to his homeland. I saw somewhere that last year bp had earnings of $300 billion, they need to shell out some of that money to help the peope ofthe affected areas, and it would be nice if they would also spend some to get theclean up jump started, but I dont see that happening. Well at least theres Kevin Costner........

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Me Too!

there may be an upside to this, think of all the avoided cases of melanoma. That stuff might even be a uv blocker