Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

NBA Draft tonight

Can the Wildcats get 5 players drafted in the first round?

I read that Orton's stock is falling quick but this could be the old bad mouth him and then hope he falls to you in the draft.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NBA Draft tonight

Still amazed that Bledsoe went at 18 even though he was then traded. Orton will be lucky to make it in the first round, they are on pick 27 now, and will have to play his way into a contract because only first rounders get the guaranteed money. Orton may wish that he went to class and waited another year to put his name in the draft.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Orton wasn't ready matter of fact I thought Bledsoe wasn't either. Dooh the Magic took Orton.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Still amazed that Bledsoe went at 18 even though he was then traded. Orton will be lucky to make it in the first round, they are on pick 27 now, and will have to play his way into a contract because only first rounders get the guaranteed money. Orton may wish that he went to class and waited another year to put his name in the draft.
    I stand corrected, looks like Dwight Howard now has somebody to carry his bags.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys seriously Orton is gonna be a decent pro. He will be a solid rebounder and has good hands around the basket.

Post Thanks / Like

I was really hoping the Magic would have gotten a bigger guard in the draft. Heck they might trade and get one? Orton sure did get on a good team!

Post Thanks / Like

I still can't believe Orton got drafted in the 1st round.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that calipari paid the magic off to draft Orton so they could make history. I'm just saying....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I heard that calipari paid the magic off to draft Orton so they could make history. I'm just saying....
    LOL

Post Thanks / Like

How did UK not win the tournament last March...........

After a while I looked at my wife and demanded that more time be alloted for me to watch college basketball in the future. After the lottery selections I had never heard of a lot of the players. That has to be rectified.

And can I just say that while I have no issue with Butler, that Hayward kid looks too young and too goofy to be an NBA star. I couldn't believe he got drafted 9th. A white kid from Butler as the 9th selection in the NBA draft - doesn't sound right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    How did UK not win the tournament last March...........

After a while I looked at my wife and demanded that more time be alloted for me to watch college basketball in the future. After the lottery selections I had never heard of a lot of the players. That has to be rectified.

And can I just say that while I have no issue with Butler, that Hayward kid looks too young and too goofy to be an NBA star. I couldn't believe he got drafted 9th. A white kid from Butler as the 9th selection in the NBA draft - doesn't sound right.
    Because Calapari is their coach, there's your answer. Great, fantastic, off the charts recruiter, can't coach a lick.............

Hayward has mad skills, he's a throw back to some of the old players. Kinda Larry Bird like if you ask me. He will do just fine in the NBA.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Hayward has mad skills, he's a throw back to some of the old players. Kinda Larry Bird like if you ask me. He will do just fine in the NBA.
    Didn't see him play enough - too late to the dance this year on basketball. I know I wished he would have hit that tough jumper in the final seconds against Duke. I hope he does well in the NBA - he just looks like he went to my high school