Search Fishin.com

Thread: Lowe Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Lowe Boats

Seriously thinking of upgrading and am interested in these boats. Anyone own one of these? Would love to know what you think about them. Stability, quality, storage and anything that might be good to pass on to a possible owner....good or bad info as I would like to hear both. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lowe Boats

My father and I just bought a Lowe Stinger 190 earlier this year and have been completely satisfied! Its got a 115 Opti and runs good, with what seems to be good fuel economy. We looked at other brands, but went with the Lowe primarily due to it having some extra floor space and capacity for 5 people (trying to accomodate fishing with kids). If you have specific questions, let me know or PM me.

Post Thanks / Like

Great! What is the top speed? Is there any wood in the boat? How does it handle the waves? BTW welcome to the site! Thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

IM with you DJD... i have been day dreaming of boats for a while and from what i can see i lik eteh stinger 175 over the Pro Team 176 TXW based on locker design and a few other things. But the big selling point was reviews all over the internet will tell you that Lowe simply makes a better product than Tracker.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as top speed, honestly I'm not sure yet. With the 115 Opti, we've had it up to 45 MPH at somewhere around 5000 RPM. It may have more speed, but I've been waiting for some nice calm water to really try it out. It seems to take the waves just fine, but the only experience I have is my father's previous jon boat and an uncle's fiberglass fish-n-ski. Its definitely not a jon boat ride! I was pleasantly surprised with the ride quality. It is all aluminum, with many of the others having wood decks and flooring (from what we found). Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

have one for sale. its on this board