Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian carp

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Asian carp

Quote Originally Posted by Banjodale View Post
    I have always wondered why they don't just run a boat shocker and net as many fish as possible to lower the population. I know the numbers and sizes of these fish are outrageous but they could have a couple of barges follow the shocking boat and just fill them up. Maybe they could even take all the meat and use it in soup kitchens or frozen and sent to third world countries. I'm sure this method wouldn't solve the problem but it could alleviate a little of the problems cause by these invaders.
    I can't believe that in some areas it is illegal to bowfish for them.

The shocking doesn't work. It just makes them jump even more. If you watch toward the middle of part the video they fire up the electro shocking and there are so man jumping it looks like a waterfall.

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody that would eat a Big Head Carp would eat a fried Dog turd, I'm just saying.

As good as crappie, he might have been smoking what Chris Simms had, LMAO.

Post Thanks / Like

But if more people would smoke with Simm's then they might eat these carp and then it would get rid of them. Mark SHHHHHHHHHHH maybe not as good as crappie but if people dont know then you can get rid of these carp. Need to come up with a way to harvest them that would get a lot of them at a time. Any suggestions? Maybe we can start a carp coop and sell them to China or somewhere maybe send them all to a starving country, or jsut get some beer and have a big fish fry. Need to do something with them, do not like going down the Ohio and having a 40 lb fish fly by my head. These things are scary.