Search Fishin.com

Thread: Tim T

Post Thanks / Like

Tim T

IT's still a go. Somehow your # didn't save in my phone,.Knight's Bridge.call me 8599484928

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tim T

Caught one on he second cast at the put in....Made it about 100yds upstream and heard the thunder rumbling behind me....hauled butt to the truck.....

Post Thanks / Like

Billy, had to deal with a family emergency last night and was no way I could get there this morning. I will call you shortly.

Post Thanks / Like

It would have been a short trip anyway Tim. Billy that's what happens to me everytime I go fishing anymore especially with Andrew, aka...(Storm Boy). If we plan a trip I dang near guarantee you it's gonna storm, lol.

30% chance of widely scattered rain or storms, Yea right, we had almost 2 and half inches here at work, it hammered. I wish I could be a weatherman.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redneckshadrap View Post
    Caught one on he second cast at the put in....Made it about 100yds upstream and heard the thunder rumbling behind me....hauled butt to the truck.....
    Well at least you got one...........

Only day you can go and it ain't rained in forever....go figure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    It would have been a short trip anyway Tim. Billy that's what happens to me everytime I go fishing anymore especially with Andrew, aka...(Storm Boy). If we plan a trip I dang near guarantee you it's gonna storm, lol.

30% chance of widely scattered rain or storms, Yea right, we had almost 2 and half inches here at work, it hammered. I wish I could be a weatherman.
    Hey, I resemble that remark I'm beginning to think it is you that brings the storms. Don and I were out Saturday in some nice weather and I did a wade Sunday in nice weather. Caught fish both days too

Heard a garbled message on my answering machine when I got home from work. I assume that was Billy giving a short fishing report.

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Tim T

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark I'm beginning to think it is you that brings the storms. Don and I were out Saturday in some nice weather and I did a wade Sunday in nice weather. Caught fish both days too

Heard a garbled message on my answering machine when I got home from work. I assume that was Billy giving a short fishing report.

Andrew
    Your worse than Tish, it's always my fault, probly is, LOL. We gotta go somewhere soon, even if it's a Typhoon. I can't wait till fall this year, gonna be some good jump action I can just feel it coming, you know where........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post

30% chance is the most dangerous number there is regarding chance of rain. I'll take 70% over 30% when it comes to rain chances.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    30% chance is the most dangerous number there is regarding chance of rain. I'll take 70% over 30% when it comes to rain chances.
    I totally agree, we joke about that here at work because several of the guys ride their motorcycles. Around here if they say a 30% chance of scattered storms you had better get your butt ready cause it's coming.