Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Barry's new report card

World news gave the new grade on Barry last night. All negative numbers on all fronts and falling as we speak. This Hope and Change is just about to bankrupt this country. Not much of a cut and paste guy but you can readily find his new numbers on-line and let's just say it ain't pretty boys, it ain't pretty.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Barry's new report card

Yeah what happened to this guy with no experience who was gonna be the best thing since sliced bread? Remember how much garbage spewed from his mouth? His great speeches of loveing thy neighbor...Remember the likes of PL, Moosey, Slippeddisk and many others that defended this guy to being better and good for our country? Remember????

He was gonna fix everything, close Gitmo, get the economy up, give everyone more money in their pocket, go after the rich to save the poor (gag!), be transparent, no more back door deals, fix immigration, befriend our muslim brothers, solve our issues with Iran and so on and so on. LOL yeah right!!

All he has proven is ANYONE can spend money in the name of fixing whats broke. ANYONE!!! He used to give good speeches but that has worn thin. I totally dislike this guy and his groupies and can't wait to see them fail! IMO we as a country need them to fail because they are making things worse than ever before....and get this they are still blaming Bush!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I like his speech saying ''We can't give the Repub's the keys back to the car because they drove it in the ditch last time''. His little humerous saying's he comes up with are just so funny,........NOT!

The guy is in so far over his head and above his mental pay grade it's laughable. We hired a greasy Illinois politician and we got what we deserve. Hell there hasn't been an honest politician in that state for a hundred years, what was America thinking.

November will be the start of some real change, we can say Bye Bye to Harry Reid, Queen Pelosi, Chris Dudd, I am Dodd, and several other nimrods. Rumor has it Newt Gingrich is considering being the GOP front man to run against Barry, if that happens, BYE BYE Barry!

Post Thanks / Like

Racial things have gotten worse in my opinion too...Not that racial tensions have ever been good, but it seems like it's on a much larger scale now. Heard this morning about the NAACP calling the Tea Party racists...also heard this morning that the NAACP is going to have a rally in Washington here soon in protest of the Tea Party.

It all gets on my nerves...the war in Afganistan, the war on terror, the war with drugs at home, the war with homeland security issues...and the war with trying to get Nobama off his spending spree. My gosh fella's, just look at all the wars I mentioned above that we're fighting...no wonder why the government doesn't have any money...and Nobama thinks he's going to fix things by spending even MORE money we ain't got!?? HA!

Admit it Nobama...admit that you're in over your head....call Sarah, see if she can't give you some advice!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah....another area that race card is being played is by anyone in favor of the Muslim peace tower or whatever it's gonna be called at ground zero. If your against the project your a racists. It's an old play and i am so tired of it. It's just a fact that racism does exist but it can't be played all the time because it becomes watered down and gets down right silly. The bad thing is for the moment it still has some teeth. The race card has been handed over to the blacks as a get out of jail free card for years and it's ironic that now the Muslims are getting a piece of that pie. Jmo

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure this belongs on this thread or not....but it's politically related. I've heard the NAACP are calling out the Tea Partiers as being racists...Ok, I admit that what I saw on television at some of the Tea Parties, were people holding signs that did in fact cross the line as far as racial things are concerned. But, how do we know the NAACP didn't plant those people at the Tea Party get together?

I have NO FAITH what so ever in anything that I read in the newspaper or see on the news on television.

Post Thanks / Like

Sarah Palin was defending this very thing yesterday. The NAACP, which should be run out of town on a rail in my opinion is calling the Tea Party participants a bunch of radical right wing gun toting racists. Hell we have a hangmen's rope in the trunk of our car just waiting for a linching, please, spare me this dribble. This is all they have and they play this card relentless times, because they are to stupid to come up with anything actually viable.

Has anybody noticed since Barry took office that this race issue has become such a topic. I was under the impression that people of color wanted to get away from bringing this up as a major source of conversation and contraversy. Looks to me like they are beating this drum pretty hard here lately, hmmmm. Eric Holder basically called Gov Brewer uneducated because she had never been to college, can I call that racism, or profiling or anything, can I sue him for that, lol.

By the way Eric Holder is a absolute and total complete JOKE!

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see the NAACP condem the tossing of the Black Panters case out the window by the D.O.J. as not good for racial relations? Did they and I missed it?

I guess when your just another social program tick sukking on the tax payers money you have to raise your head once in a while and try to prove your not as insignificant as you appear to be. Well it backfired just as the ACORN group did.

If anyone doesn't surmise that the Obamy guys put this insignificant, outdated lynch mob up to this then put your head back in the sand. I have no proof...just my opinion... but this is the way they try and beat down the uprising voice of the american people who are sick and tired of the "politics as usual". They did it to Palin and now they are after the TEA Party.

These guys have taken the whole racial thing is this country back 20 years. Boy we got "change" alright. Thanks everyone who voted for Obamy....

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go boys...just about sums it up...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUWnl...eature=related

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSplitshot View Post
    Here ya go boys...just about sums it up...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUWnl...eature=related
    Loved it.

Post Thanks / Like

first let me say, in my opinion. I think ALL politicians are lower than a snakes bellie in a wagon rut. anyway I read this today and thought it was pretty funny. hope you like it, if you don't like it. im sorry to cause you to read it. here goes..... when Ronald Reagan was president, we had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash with us......... now we have Obama for president, and no Hope or Cash.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog101 View Post
    first let me say, in my opinion. I think ALL politicians are lower than a snakes bellie in a wagon rut. anyway I read this today and thought it was pretty funny. hope you like it, if you don't like it. im sorry to cause you to read it. here goes..... when Ronald Reagan was president, we had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash with us......... now we have Obama for president, and no Hope or Cash.
    LOL! I do like that one