Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kid & Co at Monroe

For a family day of fishing, youth anglers are invited to the 24th Annual Kid & Company Tournament Saturday, August 7, Cutright Ramp at Lake Monroe, hosted by the Indiana Bass and Gals. Youth must provide own gear and be supervised by adults. All kids receive prizes equal to or in excess of the $10 entry fee, so all kids feel good about their efforts. The fee represents 100% payback to division winners in three categories: pan fish, (6 -12) (bluegill, crappies, sunfish, perch); youth bass, (6-12); teen bass, (13 - 17). Boats are not required and kids may fish from either boat or bank. Donut and milk breakfast and lunch are provided. Registration and check-in @ Cutright Ramp 5:30 - 6:45 a.m., (EDT). Take off at 7 a.m., kids fish for four hours. Pre-registration is recommended but not required. To pre-reigster or to obtain a form near you, contact Karen Welty, Tournament Director @ (317) 729-5193; (317) 697-3657.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kid & Co at Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by garland7 View Post
    This sounds like a great event for kids and family, so I added this listing to the tournaments page of my website (tlcoutdoorsonline.com). Hope you have a great turnout and lots of fun!
    Thanks! Last year we had an increase of nearly 25% in kids attandance. We raise money and donations all year, especially at the Boat, Sport and Travel show when we raffle off a tackle box and its contents. We and couldn't do this without the help of our sponsors. I DO encourage pre-registration or early arrival for kids to get all the stuff. I think we're preparing for 150 or so kids this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena46219 View Post
    For a family day of fishing, youth anglers are invited to the 24th Annual Kid & Company Tournament Saturday, August 7, Cutright Ramp at Lake Monroe, hosted by the Indiana Bass and Gals. Youth must provide own gear and be supervised by adults. All kids receive prizes equal to or in excess of the $10 entry fee, so all kids feel good about their efforts. The fee represents 100% payback to division winners in three categories: pan fish, (6 -12) (bluegill, crappies, sunfish, perch); youth bass, (6-12); teen bass, (13 - 17). Boats are not required and kids may fish from either boat or bank. Donut and milk breakfast and lunch are provided. Registration and check-in @ Cutright Ramp 5:30 - 6:45 a.m., (EDT). Take off at 7 a.m., kids fish for four hours. Pre-registration is recommended but not required. To pre-reigster or to obtain a form near you, contact Karen Welty, Tournament Director @ (317) 729-5193; (317) 697-3657.

Where do you get a registration? I am in Jeffersonville near the Ohio river.

Post Thanks / Like

E-mail me your address here privately and I will send you one. Please include your name as well. Up to two kids may enter on one form. If you need more than one please let me know this as well. Return the registration form to the address listed. Sorry, we do not have any registration forms in the Jeffersonville area bait shops. If you have any questions, please contact me here. Thanks....Set hooks and tight lines.