Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

$246,575.34 per day

$246,575.34 PER DAY is the amount of money that Tiger Woods makes. $246,575.34 are you kidding me. ESPN reported that Tiger Woods will make $90 Million this year in endorsements which comes to $246,575.34 PER DAY!!

He is losing an additional $22 Million due to his scandal or the total would have been $112 Million or $306,849.33 PER DAY.

Way too much money in sports, endorsements and such. No wonder it cost several C notes to take a family to a ball game - and you are still sitting in the nose bleed area. I sure hope they give Tiger an extensioin on his electric bill because his next paycheck is not due in until the end of the month?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: $246,575.34 per day

250K per day!!! WOW!!! And this is AFTER he's taking his matrimonial hit...Shazaam!!!

I'm still sticking with my original theory that ALL professional athletes are WAY over compensated....and all professional sports are over rated....I know a lot of you guys would dissagree with me because it's a supply and demand thing, that if people are willing to pay the bucks then how are professional sports over rated and how are the players WAY over compensated?

This is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep sports is out of hand but people still pay. It's a monster machine for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Make as much as you can, that is the bottom line. It is all about people making money until it is a rich athlete.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Tiger's $ is ridiculous, especially for an ethically-challenged scumbag. But, I saw an AMAZING fact about three years ago. It showed all 200+- guys who kept their PGA tour card for the year (didn't have to go back to qualifying school to keep playing on the PGA tour). The last guy on the list, in other words, the worst golfer for the year who stayed on the tour, made $615,000! So guys who made just over $600,000 didn't play well enough to stay on tour. That puts everyone on the tour in the top 1% of American incomes BEFORE endorsements for their ball, driver, irons, wedges, gloves, hat, shirt, shoes, and sometimes sunglasses.

Post Thanks / Like

Who is the highest paid pro bass fisherman? What his numbers look like?

Post Thanks / Like

Kevin VanDam has earned over $4 million in tournament earnings in his career, only 30 anglers in B.A.S.S. have earned over a million. The thing with the top bass pros is the money they make from their sponsors, big names like KVD make six figures working for their sponsors.

Post Thanks / Like

yea...I use to be able to take my family to a Reds ball game...and I still could...but the prices for 5 tickets...eats...parking...drinks, is just to much for the average Joe....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish Bob View Post
    Who is the highest paid pro bass fisherman? What his numbers look like?
    I saw an article a couple years ago where Skeet was they highest paid pro fisherman. His yearly endorsements were right about $650K. However, that was about 3-4 years ago when I read the article. I'm sure Skeet and KVD are hovering the million dollar mark in sponsorship money now.