Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Spider Rigging Equipment !!!!!!

I have the following items for sale. I would like to sell everything together. I do not want to split the items up. I purchased everything BRAND NEW !!! I have never used any of it. The reels and rods are still in orginal boxes and packaging. I have opened the rod holders but have never mounted them to anything. If interested maybe we could arrange pickup somewhere near the Hartford, Ky. or Owensboro, Ky. area. If not contact me and Maybe we could figure out something on shipping. Figure I would put on the Kentucky forums before I put on Ebay. Thanks!!

I have ten (10) Diawa Sweepfire 1500B Spinning Reels (new in box) Each reel has been filled with 6 lb. clear xps monofilament .

I have ten (10) 12' Silstar 2-piece rods. These are Graphite Composite spinning rods with non-slip EVA handles and have stainless steel hood reel seats. I purchased these from Monkscrappie

I have ten (10) Lil'pro Driftmaster rod holders with bases with screws. These rod holders are the 4" high and 5 degree angle.

I purchased the above items with intentions of getting into spider rigging for crappie. But know I must sell. I have over $475.00 invested in this equipment.

I would sell the entire lot of everything for $400.00 if interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spider Rigging Equipment !!!!!!

Not a bad deal at all. You post this on Crappie.Com's swap meet/classifieds. Would probably have more interest.