Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Talking USA BASSIN at ROUGH RIVER 7/31/10

We will have are 2nd Tournament at Rough this weekend out of the State Park Ramp 6pm-1am CST you can still get enough points to make the Regionals Hope to see you there THANKS John 270 535-5774

Post Thanks / Like

Re: USA BASSIN at ROUGH RIVER 7/31/10

John
    For those of us that qualified for the Regional, will we receive something in the mail to register?

Post Thanks / Like

You can go to the web site and print one off from there. We are trying to make all entry forms on line.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished 1 USA BASSIN tournament in 2008 and paid the membership fee. I still have my membership card. Am I still elligible to fish USA BASSIN tournaments without paying the membership fee again?

Post Thanks / Like

No this is the 2010 Season so the 2008 Membership is out dated. You would have to pay New Membership fees. Sorry Thanks John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NEWTON View Post
    No this is the 2010 Season so the 2008 Membership is out dated. You would have to pay New Membership fees. Sorry Thanks John
    I know everyone is probably getting aggravated by my post but im trying to promote my 4th Annual Crusade For Children Tournament coming up on Saturday Sept 11th out of Rough. I see this is a thread for Rough River so I thought i would just spread to the word and let everyone know that this tournament is a open tourny. Cook out and door prizes after the tournament seems to be what brings everyone back every year. So please spread the word and if anyone needs more info or would like a application please feel free to email me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com or call me at 502 216 6883 thanks Wayne

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZFD8131 View Post
    I know everyone is probably getting aggravated by my post but im trying to promote my 4th Annual Crusade For Children Tournament coming up on Saturday Sept 11th out of Rough. I see this is a thread for Rough River so I thought i would just spread to the word and let everyone know that this tournament is a open tourny. Cook out and door prizes after the tournament seems to be what brings everyone back every year. So please spread the word and if anyone needs more info or would like a application please feel free to email me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com or call me at 502 216 6883 thanks Wayne
    I would recommend fishing this tournament. Good food after the tournament and lots of free goodies and giveaways.