I heard this joke yesterday, and thought I'd pass it on. hope you enjoy.

as a bagpiper I play a lot of gig's and I was ask last week to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. he had no family or friends. so the service was to be at a new pauper's cemetery in the backwoods of ky. with the directions in my head the funeral director told me, I got started. and making a few turns on roads without any road numbers. I was lost. after searching for 2 hours, there it was. I was an hour and a half late. the funeral director was gone, the 3 man digging crew was the only ones there. and they were eating lunch. I apologized to them for being late, and walked on over to the grave site. as I looked down in the grave, I saw they had already put the concrete cap on the casket. I didn't know what to do, I told the funeral director that I would play, and it's the least I can do for this guy lying here. with no family or friends. so I started to play, I played like I've never played before, I played my heart and soul out for this guy. and as I played " Amazing Grace " the digging crew had gathered around. and they started to weep, they wept, I wept, we all wept together. and as I was leaving, while putting my bagpipes in the trunk of the car. I over heard one of the guys say, I have never seen anything like that before, and I have been putting septic tanks in for over 30 years.