Search Fishin.com

Thread: Via Ferrata

Post Thanks / Like

Via Ferrata

Anyone ever done this??? I'm gonna go Saturday at torrent falls looks like alot of fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Via Ferrata

WTH is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that, here is the link.
    http://www.torrentfalls.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, If i was 30 years younger!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm taking my 13 year old daughter with me and possibly another two Dads and their daughters. It is dangerous, you are attached to a safety line and scratched knees and hands are a good possibility. The girls might not do the whole course but I'm gonna try because they said not everyone can do it. Love those challenges! I'm pumped about this.

Post Thanks / Like

Man talk about awesome. We had a great time. I did the black diamond trail at the end of the course and it was tough!!!! I had to stop several times and catch my emotions as hanging 50 feet ( I think) off the ground with sore hands and tired upper body with a difficult section ahead of you can get you concerned on what to do. I was thinking I messed up! This was my first time going and I went from the beginner to their hardest all in one trip. I made myself do that final section and I really mean made myself because I was a little scared. Once I beat it I felt 10 feet tall and bulletproof!!!!
    What an awesome high!!! My daughter made me proud as she went to the forth section and was fearless but that section gets to be alot of upper body strength and she couldn't make it. She did so much better than I imagined. This was a great time for this old dad and his little girl. We experienced an awesome time today together. Made the heart feel good.