Search Fishin.com

Thread: Really?

Post Thanks / Like

Really?

This is absurd and there is no way to defend this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZ0lAYbcw4

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Really?

First the illegal should be thrown in jail for fraud. Second, they should toss his sorry ass out of the US cuz he will have a criminal record. Problem with him solved.

Post Thanks / Like

That news clip could prolly be from any state in the country just change the names. Our system has broken down years ago. Slick Lawyers, spineless judges and politicians have crippled us. Defending illegals, criminals and anyone who cries about not getting their share of the pie seems to trump the rights of the average American.

Post Thanks / Like

This country needs to grow a set and quit worrying about peoples' feelings.

Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this straight...

Homie gets a Social Security number, 2 forms of ID, and registers to Vote...and he's an illegal alien???? Whaa?? Go Team America!

I'll bet even in Mexico that I couldn't just run down there and get 2 forms of ID and register to vote...and their system is probably administered on notebook paper by two dudes and a donkey, who also operate a taco shack on the beach in Cancun.

Now that he has performed this little trick and can't become a citizen the legal way, Homeland Security wants him to be purged from the system in Tennessee so that he can?

Forget that. And I'm sure he's claiming language barrier or that he didn't know the law. Neither are an excuse. Crazy.