Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation USA Bassin Guist Creek Fall starting in September

Here is the Schedule for our KY-19 Fall Division that will start in September.

09/18/2010 Guist Creek Marina 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
    10/16/2010 Guist Creek Marina 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
    10/30/2010 Guist Creek Marina 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
    11/06/2010 Guist Creek Marina 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
    11/20/2010 Guist Creek Marina 7:30 am - 4:00 pm

I would like to thank New Pro Products: V-T2 Livewell Ventilators http://www.keepingbassalive.com for their sponsorship of this division. Look for their products to be given away at our events.

This Division starts the 2011 Season. New Membership cards will be needed for 2011 Season. These tournaments will qualify you for the Regionals held in 2011 to make the the 2011 Classic.

I will be parked on the side of the entrance road before the ramp taking your Entry fees ($50 per boat/$10 optional big fish for the day) Also, for this division there is an Optional one time fee $20 Big Bass for the Year Pot; this pot will pay back 100% at the end of the year.

Check-in and Membership fees (for those who did not send in ahead of time) will start 1 hour and 30 minutes or more before tournament start. I will end Check-in and fee collection 30 minutes before tournament start. Please don’t be late if you plan on fishing!

To make things flow smoother for everyone; You can print out a membership form off the www.usabassin.com site. The forms are located on every division page on the top right hand side. "Rules/Membership form". Fill that out and send in your membership fee $25 per person and partners fee if you have one 10 days prior to the tournament you wish to fish. I will send your membership cards back to you or hand them out at the tournament per your request. This saves time getting everyone ready for the tournament, and it helps me not having to enter everyones membership at the end of the tournament. Make checks out/send to:

Justin Hires
    2117 St. Mathilda Dr.
    Lexington, KY 40502

Tournament morning: Please pull up and have Membership Cards or Membership forms (filled out) and Cash Entry fees ready. After check-in/fees collected, your live well will be checked on the side of the road.

After I take your fees, please pickup your $5.00 Launch fee tag from the marina and park in the grass or launch right away. Marina Owners don want a line of boats sitting in front of the marina store. I have been informed if you drive separate without launching a boat (Vehicle only/no trailer) there is no cost for parking. A short Pre-Tournament meeting will take place on the water, along with boat numbers called to start the event. All boats must idle past me when boat number is called.

Directions to the Marina Ramp:

Take I-64 East from Louisville (approximately 40 miles) or I-64 West from Lexington (approximately 60 miles). At Shelbyville, take EXIT 35 (Hwy 53 North) to first traffic light (US 60) - turn RIGHT, drive to stoplight at Shelby County High School (on left) - Turn LEFT at light (onto Rocket Lane) - go to end of this road - at STOP sign - Turn RIGHT onto KY 1779 (Benson Road) continue until you cross a concrete bridge. Just past the bridge turn RIGHT at first road - this is the entrance to Guist Creek Marina & Campground.

11990 Boat Dock Rd., Shelbyville, KY 40065
    N 38.20674 and W -85.14301

Justin Hires
    National Divisions Coordinator
    Hrootbeer1@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: USA Bassin Guist Creek Fall starting in September

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWeapon View Post
    Here is the Schedule for our KY-19 Fall Division that will start in September.

09/18/2010 Guist Creek Marina 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
    10/16/2010 Guist Creek Marina 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
    10/30/2010 Guist Creek Marina 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
    11/06/2010 Guist Creek Marina 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
    11/20/2010 Guist Creek Marina 7:30 am - 4:00 pm

I would like to thank New Pro Products: V-T2 Livewell Ventilators http://www.keepingbassalive.com for their sponsorship of this division. Look for their products to be given away at our events.

This Division starts the 2011 Season. New Membership cards will be needed for 2011 Season. These tournaments will qualify you for the Regionals held in 2011 to make the the 2011 Classic.

I will be parked on the side of the entrance road before the ramp taking your Entry fees ($50 per boat/$10 optional big fish for the day) Also, for this division there is an Optional one time fee $20 Big Bass for the Year Pot; this pot will pay back 100% at the end of the year.

Check-in and Membership fees (for those who did not send in ahead of time) will start 1 hour and 30 minutes or more before tournament start. I will end Check-in and fee collection 30 minutes before tournament start. Please don’t be late if you plan on fishing!

To make things flow smoother for everyone; You can print out a membership form off the www.usabassin.com site. The forms are located on every division page on the top right hand side. "Rules/Membership form". Fill that out and send in your membership fee $25 per person and partners fee if you have one 10 days prior to the tournament you wish to fish. I will send your membership cards back to you or hand them out at the tournament per your request. This saves time getting everyone ready for the tournament, and it helps me not having to enter everyones membership at the end of the tournament. Make checks out/send to:

Justin Hires
    2117 St. Mathilda Dr.
    Lexington, KY 40502

Tournament morning: Please pull up and have Membership Cards or Membership forms (filled out) and Cash Entry fees ready. After check-in/fees collected, your live well will be checked on the side of the road.

After I take your fees, please pickup your $5.00 Launch fee tag from the marina and park in the grass or launch right away. Marina Owners don want a line of boats sitting in front of the marina store. I have been informed if you drive separate without launching a boat (Vehicle only/no trailer) there is no cost for parking. A short Pre-Tournament meeting will take place on the water, along with boat numbers called to start the event. All boats must idle past me when boat number is called.

Directions to the Marina Ramp:

Take I-64 East from Louisville (approximately 40 miles) or I-64 West from Lexington (approximately 60 miles). At Shelbyville, take EXIT 35 (Hwy 53 North) to first traffic light (US 60) - turn RIGHT, drive to stoplight at Shelby County High School (on left) - Turn LEFT at light (onto Rocket Lane) - go to end of this road - at STOP sign - Turn RIGHT onto KY 1779 (Benson Road) continue until you cross a concrete bridge. Just past the bridge turn RIGHT at first road - this is the entrance to Guist Creek Marina & Campground.

11990 Boat Dock Rd., Shelbyville, KY 40065
    N 38.20674 and W -85.14301

Justin Hires
    National Divisions Coordinator
    Hrootbeer1@aol.com
    Already have a few new members that have signed up for this year!! Hope to see everyone back and some more new members!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWeapon View Post
    Already have a few new members that have signed up for this year!! Hope to see everyone back and some more new members!
    bump

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering how many boats usually turn out for this tourny, and what the payouts are.

Post Thanks / Like

They Pay 1 place for every 5 entries. There where 11 Boats at the first one.