Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HURRICANEBOB Guest

Re: Another Dumber than a Rock

Quote Originally Posted by bucketmouth1981 View Post
    So...ALL the Muslims are using our constitutional freedoms (ie political correctness and openess) to destroy our constitutional freedoms and destroy us? That in itself is contradictory. The mere fact that the Muslim religion, as a whole, keep getting grouped together with the RADICAL extremists that actually DO want to destroy America and persecute Christians is unbelievably narrow-minded. I will state the truth as I see it...the Muslim religion (as most Muslims believe, not the radicals) does not intend nor vow to destroy or subjugate all Christions, Jews, and any other non-believers and bring them under Shria. Indeed, it is NOT just another example of how uninformed the American public is, but rather this thread and similar ones in the past are just other examples of how uninformed SOME people in America are.

Rarely do I share my opinion (which is of no greater value or no more right than ANYONE else's on this thread) but it seems that posts on this board are illustrating increasing intolerance of mexicans (albeit legal or illegal immigrants), african americans, muslims, and others that do not fall into the conservative category (for which I consider myself a part of). Is this any more righteous than what we are condemning??
    Here, here! Tend to agree.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Re: Another Dumber than a Rock

WAIT.....BRAINSTORM.

Lets have 4 towering Mosques built, one on each side of the new World Trade Center". Why? That way to hit our tower, they have to fly thru their's first.