Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

What is a woman?

What is a woman?

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, invincible . . .

No, wait. I'm thinking of bourbon.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is a woman?

You do realize Tyme that you will have to answer to bug and gills for this don't you? That was hilarious though. The next time my wife is in a good mood I am going to let her read this!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tyme2fish View Post
    What is a woman?

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, invincible . . .

God will get you for that Tyme.

Post Thanks / Like

What is a woman?

This is the best comment I have to offer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1iJJ...atured=related

Post Thanks / Like

LOL very funny!

Post Thanks / Like

What is a woman?

When I heard this it was titled

What is a Man? and the punchline is I'm thinking of Wine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    You do realize Tyme that you will have to answer to bug and gills for this don't you? That was hilarious though. The next time my wife is in a good mood I am going to let her read this!
    Tim I'm impressed how quickly you predicted bug and gills would respond to this post. Very astute, not many of us would have thought of this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    After that comment about your wife, I hope you have a good comfortable sofa; you may need it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassin_bug View Post
    After that comment about your wife, I hope you have a good comfortable sofa; you may need it.

Actually I showed it to her last night and she laughed pretty good, as she was getting me a pillow and blanket and placing it on the couch!

Actually, my wife has a pretty good sense of humor. Proof: She has been married to me for 21 years. My mom says she should achieve sainthood, because that is a lot of years of dedicated charity work!