Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Zoneton Fire Results

To start I want to say Wow, what a tournament!!! A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you who helped make this years tournament a huge success. I had 95 boats in Zoneton Fire District 4th Annual Tournament. Out of the 95 boats, 47 boats weighed in fish. I did turn a couple of boats down this morning and I am very sorry for the ones I did have to turn down.

Here is a list of winners and payouts.

Big Fish went to Steve Humphrey & Jason Rigdon with 6.29 lbs $500

1st went to Steve Humphrey & Jason Rigdon 5 fish 14.67 lbs $500

2nd went to Kevin Meredith & Mike Kiper 5 fish 14.16 lbs $400

3rd went to Gary Beauchamp & David Long 5 fish 11.91 lbs $250

4th went to Bobby Dorton Jr & Bill Hurle 5 fish 11.82 lbs $200

5th went to Nicky Galloway & Sonny Mason 5 fish 11.26 lbs $150

6th went to Doug Harlow & Kenny Ernspiker 4 fish 10.75 lbs $125

7th went to Ron Hazelwood & Roger Jenell 5 fish 10.49 lbs $100

8th went to Tom Arnold & Terry Hoover 4 fish 10.27 lbs $75

9th went to Randy Ratliff & David Skipper 5 fish 10.16 lbs $50

What an awesome turnout!!! I couldnt believe it. I did a 40/60 pay out with 40% going to winnings and 60% going to the Crusade For Children.
    I have already had suggestion come in for next year. So please if you have any suggestions, or anything that I could do better or different, please feel free to contact me at 502-216-6883 or email me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com. I am always looking for ways to improve.
    Also to see the pictures of the tournament please go to www.zonetonfire.com, click on photos on left side of page, click on Crusade for Children, then click on 2010 tournament.

Once again a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who made this a huge success.

Wayne Mosely

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zoneton Fire Results

wayne, you all did a great job there and would urge everyone who likes this kind of thing to fish it because they did outstanding, even though I had to get towed 15 miles back in, yes that was me!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much!!! I think everyone had a real good time and walked away with something in hand, either the freebees or the door prizes. Also I hoped everyone was full when they left with the food we had. You weighed in fished didnt you? thats all that matters that you caught fish. LOL!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I really wish i could have made this tournament...

Post Thanks / Like

First off GREAT EVENT! My partner and i had a great time. It was his 4th time bass fishing and his first tourney. The bug has bitten him hard. To all involved in setting this thing up Highfives and a pat on the back are deserved. Great to see such a big turnout to support a great cause!

Post Thanks / Like

I just wanted to say thank you so much for such a great time sat.,,My husband and i have fished your tournament every year and like the previous ones this years was great!,,,,we always have such a good time and had many family members and some of our club members fish it with us this year so it made it even more exciting fishing against them and enjoying the lunch and prize give aways afterwards,,,again THANK YOU and everyone who helped put it on,,,,,,Good Job !!!,,,,can't wait till next year,,,,Carolyn Barrett

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZFD8131 View Post
    Thank you very much!!! I think everyone had a real good time and walked away with something in hand, either the freebees or the door prizes. Also I hoped everyone was full when they left with the food we had. You weighed in fished didnt you? thats all that matters that you caught fish. LOL!!!
    No we were 8 min late to weigh in so we just tossed them when we got back to the ramp. We caught a ton of fish but only had 3 at the time, maybe 7 lbs when the motor broke (1145 am) would have love to have had those extra 3 hrs.