Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

My take

do any of these offer free shipping to Michigan? thanks for the list guys.

Here are my favorites.
    www.basstackledepot.com
    tacklewarehouse.com
    and bestfishinglures.net

Post Thanks / Like
    I use tacklewarehouse for about 95% of my purchases. Have NEVER had any issues with them until the last two months or so. I had to have my 2 day shipping fee ($5.00) refunded to me twice since May as two separate orders took a week to be delivered. Also had an issue with them actually processing my latest order...placed the order at 10:00 pm on a Thursday, did not receive the "your order was placed and will be processed shortly" email like I usually do until I called them on Saturday and asked about it. Had to call again on Monday to check on the order and finally they got to it and actually processed the order. Not the typical customer service I've experienced with an otherwise fantastic online bait store.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you have prime Amazon can actually be a pretty sweet way to find sweet deals on tackle with crazy fast shipping. TWH is always a winner as stated many times before. Ive also had great luck with Lake Fork Trophy Lures for soft plastics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JBake502 View Post
    if you have prime Amazon can actually be a pretty sweet way to find sweet deals on tackle with crazy fast shipping. TWH is always a winner as stated many times before. Ive also had great luck with Lake Fork Trophy Lures for soft plastics.
    I bought a halo titanium spinning rod from landbigfish.com it was on sale for 139.99 reg 279.99. I broke it Tuesday nite called the halo warranty department and they said I had to have a receipt and of coarse I couldn't find it. I call landbigfish.com and they took care of everything. I got a call from halo a hour later and was told to send the rod in and they would take care of it. That's what I call service and there prices are very reasonable. Tacklewarehouse.com is also a place to find good deals and reasonable prices. Look landbigfish.com up don't get much better than them and there service and shipping is the best I have found.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LTfish View Post
    I bought a halo titanium spinning rod from landbigfish.com it was on sale for 139.99 reg 279.99. I broke it Tuesday nite called the halo warranty department and they said I had to have a receipt and of coarse I couldn't find it. I call landbigfish.com and they took care of everything. I got a call from halo a hour later and was told to send the rod in and they would take care of it. That's what I call service and there prices are very reasonable. Tacklewarehouse.com is also a place to find good deals and reasonable prices. Look landbigfish.com up don't get much better than them and there service and shipping is the best I have found.
    Halo called me told me they wasn't going to warranty the rod said there was no way that rod could have broke like that using 10lb line. we went back and forth and he more or less called me a liar and finally said to send him 25$ for shipping and 90$ for the rod replacement. I told him the rod had a 5 year replacement warranty and was only 5 month old. again he said 25$ and 90$ I told him to stick that rod .............................. and to keep it and hung up on him. Called landbigfish.com told them how rude and hateful halo was and that they don't stand behind there rods. Landbigfish.com called me back and said he had 1 more of that rod and was going to send it to me. I said that wasn't right halo needed to stand behind their rods. He said he would deal with halo and I got my rod the next day. Now that's what service is all about. Try to find better customer service that. Thank you landbigfish.com you are the BEST

Post Thanks / Like

sfttackle. Com

Free shipping on orders over $50. Also have a nice sale in the spring and black Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yankswon96 View Post
    Free shipping on orders over $50. Also have a nice sale in the spring and black Friday
    LANDBIGFISH.COM 50$ or more free shipping. They are here in Liberty KY