Search Fishin.com

HURRICANEBOB Guest

You might be a married fishermen if.......

If your boat has a privacy curtail.....you might be a married fisherman.

You might be a married fisherman if:
    - Your boat has only one bass seat, and the second seat is a porta potti.
    - Your boat has a black hull, 300 hp dual outboards, flames painted in the top deck, but is named " Pretty Girl".
    - 3 of your 10 fishing rods onboard.....are pink.
    - An early morning fishing trip starts promptly at 10 am.
    - One weekend a month, you catch a ton of fish, but just aren't satisfied with it.
    - Your boat has 3 hand held battery operated fans on it, distributed at the bow, stern, and amidships, for those unexpected snaps of hot weather that occur between November and April.
    - If anywhere on your boat, a person can find "toilet paper".
    - If in the top drawer of your tackle box, right beside you best Rapala and Spinner bait, there lies a Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Gleam™ Cream Eyeshadow
    - If there are more than 5 pairs of shoes on your boat, not counting the one's you are wearing.
    - If a person, conducting just a very cursory search of your boat, can find atleast 6 different types of candy.
    - If you have never been fishing on the same weekend Victoria Secret has it's annual midnight madness sale.
    -You leave to go fishing because you are looking forward to a good home cooked meal.

And finally, you might be a married fisherman, if while searching your boat storage box, looking for your Hotspots fishing map, you find 297 clipped coupons for a variety of different grocery items all neatly arranged in alphabetical order, in sequence of which ones expire first.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: You might be a married fishermen if.......

That is sooo true, my wife has fished a small fri. Night tourn. With me for 2 years now, and i think i answered "yes" to most of those. But on the bright side, i'm now really good at re-trying, as it is totally impossible to teach her how to tie a trilene knot, or even a polamar knot.... Tr