Search Fishin.com

Thread: Dear Clyde

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Clyde

Arkansas St.? Really? IU ***** in epic proportions....I cannot believe you actually ever try to insult Louisville sports as an IU fan. What a disgrace to athletics!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dear Clyde

Ok so wat are you talkin about here now........

Post Thanks / Like

I guess your hatred for UK is now boiled over towards my beloved Hoosier's... We won so wat's the big deal?

Indiana Football is not one of the College's most dominate sports teams and never will be...At least we do play in a Strong Conference and not a cupcake League..... I really wish U of L would join the Big Ten and then you'd get to realize how pathetic U of L Football really is....

The Basketball program is on the rebound as well...It'll take some time, but they'll get back to being one of the Dominate forces on the Hardwood..What else can you expect from a Team who lost every player but (1) walk-on player from it's team......

Better be careful old boy, cause i think I might be seeing the first sign's of "Worry Wart-itis" starting to form all over your face.........

Post Thanks / Like

Worry about IU? They will not even play us in football and I know for a fact they have been approached several times. Like I said, not heresay FACT!

Wow the big 10 is imprssive in football, I would sure be terrified of playing Michigan or Michigan St., Penn State with their 150-year-old coach you have a couple of good teams and a lot of meiocre ones. Please don't act like you are the SEC or Big 12. I can remember beating Michigan St. in a bowl game. I remember Louisville losing by 1 to Ohio St. at the Horseshoe. Louisville was playing with their second string qb and nearly pulled out the win. The funny thing was the second string QB went on to become a WCW wrestler LOL!

Forgot to add CLyde, Louisville beat Arkansas St. on the road a lot worse than that. It's a shame we don't have you guys on the football schedule, it would be a garunteed win every year.
    Last edited by Tim_T; 10-18-2010 at 10:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Worry about IU? They will not even play us in football and I know for a fact they have been approached several times. Like I said, not heresay FACT!

Wow the big 10 is imprssive in football, I would sure be terrified of playing Michigan or Michigan St., Penn State with their 150-year-old coach you have a couple of good teams and a lot of meiocre ones. Please don't act like you are the SEC or Big 12. I can remember beating Michigan St. in a bowl game. I remember Louisville losing by 1 to Ohio St. at the Horseshoe. Louisville was playing with their second string qb and nearly pulled out the win. The funny thing was the second string QB went on to become a WCW wrestler LOL!
    oh wow, you won by 10 points...not a big blow out as you lead up to in your post.....lol...U of L football is a 2nd class Team and always will be...Only reason they joined the Big East was for the Chance to Play in a BCS Style game...so who's gonna be your rep this year..W. VA...oh wow a low Top 25 team to represent one of the Slots for a BCS Championship Title..Come on 2nd Tier Conference all the way.....lol

Forgot to add CLyde, Louisville beat Arkansas St. on the road a lot worse than that. It's a shame we don't have you guys on the football schedule, it would be a garunteed win every year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsgMills View Post
    oh wow, you won by 10 points...not a big blow out as you lead up to in your post.....lol...U of L football is a 2nd class Team and always will be...Only reason they joined the Big East was for the Chance to Play in a BCS Style game...so who's gonna be your rep this year..W. VA...oh wow a low Top 25 team to represent one of the Slots for a BCS Championship Title..Come on 2nd Tier Conference all the way.....lol

Forgot to add CLyde, Louisville beat Arkansas St. on the road a lot worse than that. It's a shame we don't have you guys on the football schedule, it would be a garunteed win every year
    Dea CLyde, it was 31-14 before they put the second string in LMAO! Once agin you prove the point that my 7 month old grandson knows more about sports than you. After all, anybody that can say a basketballl coach is washed up after back-to-back years in the Elite 8 and a number 1 swwd overall, while being ranked #1 and winning the best basketball conference ever really is sports challenged.

Oh Clyde, please tell me how tough Purdue is in football, and how the Suckeyes could run the table!

Post Thanks / Like

Well i have finally realized there is no sense in discussing this thread with you any longer...Your jealous of the fact that IU and KY are in a More Dominat Conference than your beloved Cardinals are and it's killin you.....I really think you should go see a shrink about your jealousy and finally admit that your little brother syndrome ain't gonna get any better.....

Post Thanks / Like

Tim what's the name of that QB that went on to WCW? It's killing me that I cannot remember that, and I used to be an avid wrestling fan.

Purdue football - we went up there for homecoming against Minnesota. Yawn. A black eye on Big10 football for sure. Purdue lost its starting QB, top RB, and WR all to ACL tears. Then they announced at the game that Robbie Hummel had tore his ACL. An unlucky streak for sure.

Maybe we ought to go ahead and get the big college football debate thread going. I don't know who's the best. I hear "so and so would beat so and so by 20 points" but then I think about it and need to see it with my own eyes.

Post Thanks / Like

Prowler it was Erik Watts. His dad was a real famous wrestler back in the day.

Post Thanks / Like

ERic Watts....hand hitting head....his dad Bill at one point was running WCW. Also the UWF I believe. He might have wrestled before I was born/too young I haven't seen much pre-1980. A forgotten name of the past.