Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fri.62#er

onemorecast56 Guest

Talking Re: Fri.62#er

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Tim I still have the pic of you and your monster, it shows up on my screen saver...great for halloween LOL wait that might be a pic a Doug. You need to get out with us and we'll see what we can do. I think you ,Mark, and me would have a very good time,be great to get the Fri.night crew together at least one time this year.Might even see if John would want to hang out with a bunch of white people...LMAO
    well I`m ready anytime you guys are,,miss our friday nights...hey Tyme,,,he caught your fish!...LOLBut if i come down,,,bring your nose plugs,sunglass`s and anything else you need to repell my ugliness and stench....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fri.62#er

That does look a lot like the one I caught in June. Poor baby lost 6 pounds since I released her!! lol

Chuck, don't wash that shirt. You'll need the "repellent" factor from the slime to combat Doug's scent.

Post Thanks / Like

You all see the pic of that mid 90# caught at Newburgh? Friggin monster.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat12 View Post
    Tim I still have the pic of you and your monster, it shows up on my screen saver...great for halloween LOL wait that might be a pic a Doug. You need to get out with us and we'll see what we can do. I think you ,Mark, and me would have a very good time,be great to get the Fri.night crew together at least one time this year.Might even see if John would want to hang out with a bunch of white people...LMAO

Not sure when my next Firday night is free. High school football. The last regualr season game is friday and they will host a home playoff game the following Friday. After this week it will be lose or go home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
    You all see the pic of that mid 90# caught at Newburgh? Friggin monster.
    I haven't, but been up close and personel with 3 cats 80# or better...They are somethin...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    Not sure when my next Firday night is free. High school football. The last regualr season game is friday and they will host a home playoff game the following Friday. After this week it will be lose or go home.
    Tim if I swing a Thur. sometime I'll give you a call. Chuck

Post Thanks / Like

97 and a 92 at Newburgh now. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.... This is the 97# the 92 was brought in at a tourney out of hoovey ramp.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/201...-97-pound-cat/
    Last edited by JustinM; 10-27-2010 at 03:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustinM View Post
    97 and a 92 at Newburgh now. I wouldn't know what to do with myself....
    Justin it is my understanding on another board that the same fish had been on three different scales and has had three different weights...Sad part the fish is dead...sad!
    Last edited by riverrat12; 10-27-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sad part the fish is dead...sad!

That is indeed sad news. A terrible waste of a fantastic fish. I wonder if the fisherman at least cleaned and ate it?

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be shocked about that considering it's not everyday you see a 90#+ fish brought in. It's all rumors imo til we see pics of both fish. You are right about it being sad. Year or two more and that easily could of been a state record or a once in a lifetime catch for someone else. I just hope it doesn't make Newburgh even more crowded! It's already getting bad with the skips running and the stripes starting to stack up.

Post Thanks / Like

thats a nice one Chuck ! im finally all healed up from my knee surgeries and hoping to get back into some cats soon. got a new to me boat , a 15ft v hull and it will be alot better than the flat bottom i was runnin on the river. im very anxious to get back at it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASSKING View Post
    thats a nice one Chuck ! im finally all healed up from my knee surgeries and hoping to get back into some cats soon. got a new to me boat , a 15ft v hull and it will be alot better than the flat bottom i was runnin on the river. im very anxious to get back at it.
    Come on down ...you know me I'll be down every Fri. and then some. Hope your knee surgeries turn out better than mine did a few years back. I thought grandpa was kidding when he could lay in bed and know if it was rainin out side...My knees say it is now, but I'll take it. Chuck