Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: the old man needs your prayers

Holy Father, we thank you for prayers answered and remain your humble servants.

Post Thanks / Like

my heart goes out for ya and in my prayers as well. i understand how you feel. both of my parents have been sick for months on end it can ware on ya its heart breaking too see love ones go thru so much! my mom is a bad diabetic she has lost both of her legs and if that wasnt bad! enough shes battleing cancer. my dad has dealt with alot of sickness as well but his battle ended oct 16 2010 i miss him so much. prayers are sent here brother and may god bless you and family..

Post Thanks / Like

Will include your pa in my family prayers, and want to hear about him back out fishing in the near future. He is in good hands with many people looking out for him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishhound View Post
    my heart goes out for ya and in my prayers as well. i understand how you feel. both of my parents have been sick for months on end it can ware on ya its heart breaking too see love ones go thru so much! my mom is a bad diabetic she has lost both of her legs and if that wasnt bad! enough shes battleing cancer. my dad has dealt with alot of sickness as well but his battle ended oct 16 2010 i miss him so much. prayers are sent here brother and may god bless you and family..

man, our prayers go out for your family with the loss of your Dad too. Pop is a diabetic too and that may be some of the problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dc chopper View Post
    Well, he is in surgery right now, they are going to remove the spacer, scrape out the infection, put a new spacer in, 6 more weeks of trips to louisville for anitbiotics. He is in good spirits but given the amount of meds in him he should be!!! He was even asking about fishin Peabody again next spring and wondering when I was going to get him some manure for his garden. Thanks for the prayers, he is one tough old coot thats for sure!!!

well I guess he is fine, he asked me what he was doing inthe hospital, said we were just driving down the interstate real fast in a volkswagon running from his neighbor that was trying to get his beef jerky which is one of the better ones I have ever heard from the pain meds. Good news is there was hardly any infection but alot of fluid at the spacer which I couldnt get an answer from where that came from... should be able to go home in a few days. I was supposed to fish the crusade tourney at Tville but will spend the day telling lies to him out at their house. thanks again for the prayers and well wishes and thank you Lord for another good surgery and an answered prayer.

Post Thanks / Like

prayer sent your way man , I lost my dad in april this year and no one told me until the day after they put him in the ground.
    I wish you and your father many many fishing trips with lots of fish for you both..