Search Fishin.com

Thread: Vote my wife!

Barry Guest

Exclamation Vote my wife!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my wife, A. Christine Ward is running for Jefferson County District Court Judge. This is a countywide race so everyone in Jefferson County please turn over the ballot and you will see A. Christine Ward on the bottom right, fill in the oval! Judicial races are non-partisan so reaching everyone in Louisville is/has been a big task. Christine and I have been married for 16 years and we have two kids, son 12, and a daughter 10. Christine has the right work and life experience to be judge. She has served our community for the past 14 years working in every aspect of the judicial system; in the courtroom and behind the scenes, in civil and criminal law, and in circuit and district court. We need that kind of experience and values to make a difference on the bench. I know that she is the right person for the job. This has been a big leap of faith for us to decide a year ago for her to quit her job as a domestic violence prosecutor to run for this position.
    You can visit Christine’s website at www.christinewardforjudge.com to find out more and all of her qualifications. Please remember to vote tomorrow November 2nd. We would appreciate your vote.

Barry Ward

That covered all the political blaa blaa. I've been a long time member of this site and enjoy learning more about fishing and making friends along the way. What I would really like to say is what a great person my wife is and I’m so proud of her. She cares about people and truly wants to help them. I know what she has brought to my life and it’s made me a better person. Christine is a hard working, loving mother, and enjoys being at the lake. Even though her day at the lake is lying out on a raft and reading a book while I “drag” her around behind the boat while I’m getting in a little fishing. Which she has fished a couple of tournaments with me in the past, the last one we had a good day till she lost one about 4 lbs at Rough river that broke her line. Then she went a little bit “Ike” and dropped the pole and set down and said “I don’t like this game”! Any way thank you for taking time to read this, bless you and be careful on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vote my wife!

I've known the Wards for several years now and I can say that they are both great people that would do anything for you, and I know Christine would make a great Judge. Please vote Christine Ward for District Court Judge.

Post Thanks / Like

Barry, Good luck tomorrow, hope your wife does really well (wins)

Thought I would post this so your tread would not lose top post.

Barry Guest

Thumbs up Re: Vote my wife!

Thank you, Don and Eric!

Post Thanks / Like

Barry, I'm not on Jefferson Co. but I told my cousins to look for Christine Ward on the ballot box.

Post Thanks / Like

What would that be like, married to a Judge? Mine already thinks she's a jury...

I'd throw her a vote if I lived up there. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nonamesleft47 View Post
    What would that be like, married to a Judge?
    I know a guy who "was" married to a lawyer one time...while married to her he used to joke that he hoped she never divorced him because he knew he'd lose everything.

He lost everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Barry how did she do? I noticed that not all precects have reported in yet and it looks close. let us know the outcome.

Barry Guest

Sorry I haven't posted back yet. Lots of things going on... My wife (Christine Ward) lost by 240 votes, Which really is only 120 people voting the other way (for her). There were over 180000 voters in this race so the percentage is very very small. Just wanted to take a second and thank you for your support of my wife.

Barry Ward