Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank God its almost over.

Tired of commercials. Tired of junk mail, and used some very improper language to tell a phone caller what to do to themself. But the lamest commercial yet? Goodole Ran, playing ball with his boy, and the whole family walking home from the fishing hole. Pure corn pone. Sheriff taylor and Opie should be all smiles.Now ya'll jest bite offa big chaw of that ole beech nut, and mosey on down to that votin place and do wats right. Didn't see ole barney mitch.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank God its almost over.

Amen to that!!! It gets **** old watching these parties spend millions upon millions to stay in power.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess we'll be hearing nonstop about how things turned out for a few more days but like you said at least the ads, mailings............ will be done with.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, went in on the way to work to help flush a congress critter or two. Glad to have it over!

Andrew

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, also guess we'll start earing how the Republican's have and now are screwing the American public since they will be in charge now.....

But in all reality, glad the Elections are finally coming to an end for awhile...They posted that this was one of the most costly Election years in some time..Said a total of around 3.8 billion dollars was spent on these elections....Think of all the hungry kids that could be fed and Homeless people that could be put up in a shelter for awhile.....

Post Thanks / Like

I for one plan on being a gentleman, and will wait at least a week before I start blaming the Republicans who now control the House for all the nation's woes. I'm just glad that O'Donnell chick didn't win. It's embarrassing enough that my home state gave us Joe Biden.