Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Elnut has a question...By Mrs. Smalljaws

Can anyone tell me who won the Billy? Going to the hospital after work, and would love to be able to tell him what he is wondering...

thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elnut has a question...By Mrs. Smalljaws

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    Can anyone tell me who won the Billy? Going to the hospital after work, and would love to be able to tell him what he is wondering...

thank you
    Go to the web site www.smalljaw.com , look on the Home Page. If not there, you will need to register...not a big deal. Elwood knows the site and and if he has a computer, he can log in.

Enough of that, soo sorry to hear about ....., just keep on keeping on..............
    Gary

Sorry. I've tried to get onto the small jaws website for the last hour or so, but no luck.

Can you give us a update on Elnut? As a fellow fisherman, he is always in my thoughts.....Bobber down my friend!!!
    Last edited by FlyLie; 12-06-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boone View Post
    Go to the web site www.smalljaw.com , look on the Home Page. If not there, you will need to register...not a big deal. Elwood knows the site and and if he has a computer, he can log in.

Enough of that, soo sorry to hear about ....., just keep on keeping on..............
    Gary

Sorry. I've tried to get onto the small jaws website for the last hour or so, but no luck.

Can you give us a update on Elnut? As a fellow fisherman, he is always in my thoughts.....Bobber down my friend!!!
    It has not been posted on the smalljaw site yet.

I've not been able to find out yet either............If I hear something, I will let you know.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

He is doing as well as can be expected. He is in a lot of pain, and they are changing his dressings twice daily. The dressing change is gruesome and extremely painful because the wound is so long and deep. No idea at this point when he can possibly come home. It will be a while, from the past experiences. He is taking IV antibiotics and that makes him fatigued. He remains in pretty good spirits, and that is what he needs. I second what Cliff posted, regarding dropping by to see him, sending him a text, or calling him. Phone calls may be a little tedious right now, as his mouth is full of blisters, so eating and talking are at a premium. Prayers are always appreciated and if you have something that will make him smile, I encourage you to share it with him. Blessings to you all, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Sincerely, Krista Lumpkins (Mrs. Smalljaws)

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers as always, Good Lord how much can one person and family endure and right here at Christmas to...........

Post Thanks / Like

I think I saw that Matt Alliston and his partner were leading after day one, but I haven't seen any information as to who won.

Post Thanks / Like

Scoggins team won, Bennie McBride team second, Alliston team third.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    He is doing as well as can be expected. He is in a lot of pain, and they are changing his dressings twice daily. The dressing change is gruesome and extremely painful because the wound is so long and deep. No idea at this point when he can possibly come home. It will be a while, from the past experiences. He is taking IV antibiotics and that makes him fatigued. He remains in pretty good spirits, and that is what he needs. I second what Cliff posted, regarding dropping by to see him, sending him a text, or calling him. Phone calls may be a little tedious right now, as his mouth is full of blisters, so eating and talking are at a premium. Prayers are always appreciated and if you have something that will make him smile, I encourage you to share it with him. Blessings to you all, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Sincerely, Krista Lumpkins (Mrs. Smalljaws)

Thanks for the update. Elnut is always in my thoughts. Know times are T ....
    Will try to see Woody at UK

Post Thanks / Like

1st: Sloggins / Watson with 13.66
    2nd: Nuckols / Self with 10.29
    3rd: Ramsey / Alliston with 10.00
    4th: Torbett / Jenkins with 7.07

Here ya go