Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

New York Serial Killer???

So a cop and his police dog are searching for a missing person, a prostitute, and they find the remains of a human body on the beach in Long Island New York. They bring on more people to search the area and find the remains of 3 more human bodies within yards of each other. 2 of them are wrapped in burlap sacks and both are identified as female prostitutes. The other 2 bodies are so badly decomposed they can't identify yet. The police spokesman comes on CNN and says there is not enough evidence to say they are dealing with a serial killer at this time. Now, I am not a police officer, detective or anything associated with the police department but I would think Serial Killer 101 says if 4 bodies are found within yards of each other, each body dumped so close to the road it looks like they were thrown out of a moving vehicle, 2 are wrapped in burlap sacks, 2 are identified as female prostitutes, and the other 2 bodies were dumped so long ago they are so badly decomposed that they can't be identified at this time would classify as a SERIAL KILLER in my book.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New York Serial Killer???

I suppose they are wanting to avoid panicking the working women. Bad for business don't ya know. I sure hope the plice are smarter than they sound and are just trying to catch the killer off guard.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

Outrageous. Who would ever want to harm Wheaties, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, or Puffed Rice? Besides, how do you kill cereal?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    Outrageous. Who would ever want to harm Wheaties, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, or Puffed Rice? Besides, how do you kill cereal?
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

If all the people were actually killed at the same time it would be a spree killer and not a serial killer.

Just my twopennorth!

DAVE

Post Thanks / Like

Spree Killer, Serial Killer what does it matter. If the body dump had been kept quiet instead of plastered all over the place then maybe they could have caught the killer/killers the next pass through. Yes another life would have been lost but now dont you bet that is going to happen anyway.