Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Russell Barlow Knife?

Any of you guys or gals know where I can buy a Russell Barlow pocket knife dating before 1900? One or two blade doesnt matter. Those are hard to find and I have seen a couple on ebay but they are too worn for what I want. Any help would be appreciated. Gotta get one before Obama confiscates all knives!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Russell Barlow Knife?

Before 1900??? Man you're diggin' back through the archives mighty deep ain't ya?

You may try [url]www.bluegrassmountainknives.com, they mostly deal in Case knives but they do get some stuff from Estate Sales, etc...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Before 1900??? Man you're diggin' back through the archives mighty deep ain't ya?

You may try [url]www.bluegrassmountainknives.com, they mostly deal in Case knives but they do get some stuff from Estate Sales, etc...
    Yeah, I know its pretty far back. They are out there and its a quest to see if I can find a really good one. Most either have good blades and crappy handles or really good handles ( remakes ) and crappy blades. I will definetly try your link and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Speakin of old stuff and I don't want to hijack the thread! But has anyone out there have or ever come across an A.G. Hartung gun please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    Any of you guys or gals know where I can buy a Russell Barlow pocket knife dating before 1900? One or two blade doesnt matter. Those are hard to find and I have seen a couple on ebay but they are too worn for what I want. Any help would be appreciated. Gotta get one before Obama confiscates all knives!
    I have a pre 1900 2 blade ( Clip/Pen ) Bone handle Russell Barlow in great condition that I might be willing to part with for the right price.These are very rare and hard to find in good condition.