Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Intelligence director KNEW nothing about Plots in England

Imagine THAT.......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...n-terror-plot/

The BOZO's running national intelligence and the various agencies meant to PROTECT us are lightweight MORONS.

I really cannot wait until we throw out the Obamunists and put in some folks who actually care and understand that there are RADICAL Islamic TERRORISTS that still wish to kill us.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Intelligence director KNEW nothing about Plots in England

9/11........Where was your criticism then???? Hiding in the bunker in Utah I guess.

You really want to do something about the terror threat???

Unfortuneately we all need to stop buying those fishing lures made in China, hip wadders made in pakistan, outboard motor oil pumped out of saudia arabia, and on and on.

My friend you (and me) are about as guilty as Obama. So why don't you quit belly aching, invest a couple of $1000's in a shop and start making fishing lures here in KY so I won't have to go to wally world and buty this China crappyola!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kydonky View Post
    9/11........Where was your criticism then???? Hiding in the bunker in Utah I guess.

You really want to do something about the terror threat???

Unfortuneately we all need to stop buying those fishing lures made in China, hip wadders made in pakistan, outboard motor oil pumped out of saudia arabia, and on and on.

My friend you (and me) are about as guilty as Obama. So why don't you quit belly aching, invest a couple of $1000's in a shop and start making fishing lures here in KY so I won't have to go to wally world and buty this China crappyola!!!!
    You'd THINK with 9/11 our intelligence community would at least TRY to keep up with it.

AND lets not forget about Billy Boy practically giving away our missile technology to China.

GET A reality CHECK on union labor here, and maybe we'd have more jobs here. WHILE we're at it........STOP the SOB's in office from spending what they don't have. That only continues the debt issues, and DEEPENS the trade deficit with CHINA. No reason for China to give a crap. When the Obamunists tried to negotiate with china to stop undervaluing there yuan, China all but laughed at Obama.

We no longer have any ground to negotiate on. We owe China more than we can EVER pay back. We will NEVER manufacture the goods here that we could buy there. AND why would I want to. The stuff here would be out of my price range. A 10 dollar shirt manufactured in China, India, Honduras, etc, etc would cost 110 here. WHY the HELL do you think companies left.

We are guilty of wanting to purchase the best for our buck. I'd practice protectionism IF the freakin UNIONS would get out of the way.

BTW.....the last time our country really attempted protectionism the UNIONS and the Companies involved RAPED the consumer. In the late 70's and 80's, during the Carter Oil Crisis........the gubment TAXED the crap out of imported small vehicles. WHAT did the Companies do. They matched the prices of the tariffs with increases in the costs of LOCAL vehicles. HAD the UAW stepped in and BITCHED about it, instead of SHARING in the PROFITS, maybe Toyota would have NEVER gotten the foothold in America that they did.

Finally.........on OIL........We live and die on oil.....fact of life. Another FACT of LIFE is that a significant portion of our oil comes from Mexico and Canada. Not enough, if you ask me, but the TIRED OLD ARGUMENT about Saudi OIL is just that.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Chill man ,you are ate up with hate for everything and everyone who does not think the same way you do...................Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratosjoe View Post
    Chill man ,you are ate up with hate for everything and everyone who does not think the same way you do...................Merry Christmas
    Not ate up at all........I simply SEE it how it is.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

He knew about it. he just didn't want the bad guys to know it, or they would have suspected our reaction to it.

It's like when my wifew pi@#$#$@$#@$@#$ me off. I just grin and walk away, because it makes her think that great thing she worked so hard to do had no effect at all, so, she won't waste the enregy to try it again.

Same deal with terrorists. Acknowledge it, and get more. Ignore it and it goes away.

And besides, he looked like he was real good at ignor-ance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEBOB View Post
    He knew about it. he just didn't want the bad guys to know it, or they would have suspected our reaction to it.

It's like when my wifew pi@#$#$@$#@$@#$ me off. I just grin and walk away, because it makes her think that great thing she worked so hard to do had no effect at all, so, she won't waste the enregy to try it again.

Same deal with terrorists. Acknowledge it, and get more. Ignore it and it goes away.

And besides, he looked like he was real good at ignor-ance.
    NO, he did NOT know about it...........watch the interview, or better yet, just read the whitehouse response.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40780783...news-security/

AND YES, you can believe this story because it is NOT from Fox.

Later,

Geo