Search Fishin.com

Thread: New Juice

Post Thanks / Like

New Juice

Hey Guys and Gals hope the holiday season went well! I'm replacing the batteries both cranking and trolling systems. Just looking to see what some recommendations are. Thanks for the help! Wishin all a Happy New Year with plenty of tightlines!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Juice

Optima Batteries are worth every penny in boat! I know they're top dollar compared to the Everstarts and Interstates, but I never have to add water, they last at least twice as long, and (most importantly) I like knowing at 5pm on a cold winter's afternoon, they'll have plenty of juice to start the motor and get me back to the ramp. You won't be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

i personally have never seen an optima that worked in a car or a boat. ive got everstarts in mine and they are from 07 and still going like new.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Embrey View Post
    i personally have never seen an optima that worked in a car or a boat. ive got everstarts in mine and they are from 07 and still going like new.
    Congratulations, you're the first person I really ever heard of that's been able to keep the Walmart batteries last long than one year. You have to know walmart is not a battery company and they're going to put a product on the sales floor thay can make the biggest profit margin on. So where do those batteries come from anyways?. The three Optimas in my boat and the one in my truck have been extremely reliable for years.