Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Oregon vs Auburn

Not exactly the shootout I thought it would be but very entertaining. Auburn going with the hurry up through quite a wrinkle in that game, I'm not sure the Ducks saw that coming. Fun to watch, you couldn't get a glass of sweet tea without missing something. Also did any of you fellers notice the Oregon cheerleaders, were those girls really early 20's, WOW, I'll say it again......WOW.....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oregon vs Auburn

I dozed off at halftime and just watched sportscenter to see the highlights. Wish I could have stayed up! Looks like the big SEC defense wore them down and made some great stops. The ducks are a fantastic team and could have easily won so my hats off to them as well.

Post Thanks / Like

It was what a national title game should be; great game.

I agree the runner knee may not hit the ground but I thought his forward progress was stopped. Both teams deserved to be there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Not exactly the shootout I thought it would be but very entertaining. Auburn going with the hurry up through quite a wrinkle in that game, I'm not sure the Ducks saw that coming. Fun to watch, you couldn't get a glass of sweet tea without missing something. Also did any of you fellers notice the Oregon cheerleaders, were those girls really early 20's, WOW, I'll say it again......WOW.....
    Remember ole prowler giving the hint on the Oregon cheerleaders a couple of years back?

The U of SEC wins again!

But Oregon is clearly the unified champ in the cheerleader division.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    Remember ole prowler giving the hint on the Oregon cheerleaders a couple of years back?

The U of SEC wins again!

But Oregon is clearly the unified champ in the cheerleader division.......
    Dude I do remember that now that you say something. I've never seen anything like it, as good....no wait, better than any NFL squad I've ever seen, DANG.....I mean DANG!

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy called me and said did you see those girls. We talked about them more than the game. Unbelievable.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oregon vs Auburn hard

Those girls are alright if you like that kind. The young sexy, hard body, cheerleader type.

Post Thanks / Like

Lucky ducky gets to play with the cheerleaders!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    Those girls are alright if you like that kind. The young sexy, hard body, cheerleader type.
    Yep, those are the type I'm looking at!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post

I married one of those young, hard bodied cheerleaders. Problem is, it was almost 22 years and two kids ago!

That was a fun game to watch. The size of Auburn versus the speed and uptempo play of Oregon. I wish there was a playoff, but that was a good game under the system we got. Also, I normally don't care who wins when my team is not playing, but I had a hard time not wanting Oregon to win. The thought of Cam Newton and that dirty player Nick Fairley.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_T View Post
    I married one of those young, hard bodied cheerleaders. Problem is, it was almost 22 years and two kids ago!

That was a fun game to watch. The size of Auburn versus the speed and uptempo play of Oregon. I wish there was a playoff, but that was a good game under the system we got. Also, I normally don't care who wins when my team is not playing, but I had a hard time not wanting Oregon to win. The thought of Cam Newton and that dirty player Nick Fairley.
    Tim are you sure that ain't a little SEC hate talk??? Come on now lol...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    Tim are you sure that ain't a little SEC hate talk??? Come on now lol...

Don, has nothing to do with the SEC, but lets examine this. Cam Newton was arrested, kicked out of school and then shopped around by his dad. Who knows if money exchanged hands, but it is Auburn, who has been dirty before.

The look at Fairley, dirty player who gets flagged for a person foul nearly every game. Everybody knows he is a dirty player, it is talked about by coaches and media. So does he go out and show that? Absolutely, cheap shots a plyer well after the play, while on the ground and cuts him. He is flagged and while the crowd is booing him, he waves and ecnourages them. Sorry those guys are hard to cheer for.