Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Any leads, I need a good job.

Hello my name is Josh. looking for work. Send me a message of any good jobs. if your an employler ill fill an application or send a resume. thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any leads, I need a good job.

Be a little more specific in what some of your skills are and what you are looking for. I will help you look if you like for I have time

Post Thanks / Like

Well I was the store manager of tony romas here in town for the last 3 years but the owner closed it down. I have most experience in management. Don’t really want to go back into the restaurant business again as a manager. If I have to I will serve or bartend. It’s a better life then restaurant manager. Not trying to be picky but kind of had an epiphany after what I thought was my best boss and owner ever and dream job kicked me and 50 of my employees out. But back to my exp. my uncles own a construction company in Ohio and I used to do anything from; Laying carpet, running electric, pluming, drywall, painting, roofing, ect. I also do machine work. Lathes and mills, grinding and cutting. Some knowledge in welding mostly stick. I did graduate high school and have a year and a half of college buisness. Will shovel snow or do any type of yard work. Worked in factories and ran fork lifts. Now I am not a journey man or a real construction worker but do have good experience and learn fast at what ever I do. I love new task and challenges. I am looking to help someone out a make a little income for myself. I have no clue what I want to do but I’m hoping for this experience in my life to lead my to a better path.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee110 View Post
    Well I was the store manager of tony romas here in town for the last 3 years but the owner closed it down. I have most experience in management. Don’t really want to go back into the restaurant business again as a manager. If I have to I will serve or bartend. It’s a better life then restaurant manager. Not trying to be picky but kind of had an epiphany after what I thought was my best boss and owner ever and dream job kicked me and 50 of my employees out. But back to my exp. my uncles own a construction company in Ohio and I used to do anything from; Laying carpet, running electric, pluming, drywall, painting, roofing, ect. I also do machine work. Lathes and mills, grinding and cutting. Some knowledge in welding mostly stick. I did graduate high school and have a year and a half of college buisness. Will shovel snow or do any type of yard work. Worked in factories and ran fork lifts. Now I am not a journey man or a real construction worker but do have good experience and learn fast at what ever I do. I love new task and challenges. I am looking to help someone out a make a little income for myself. I have no clue what I want to do but I’m hoping for this experience in my life to lead my to a better path.
    Do you have a professional resume and references?

Post Thanks / Like

I do but not sure how to do an attachment on here.

New Washington, Indiana, The good ole U.S.A..
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard this morning on the radio that someone bought the old Colgate factory in Jeffersonville & they will be hiring like 3000 people. I don't know what they will be doing or anything. Something to think about though.

Post Thanks / Like

I work in HR & staffing. You can email your resume to jobs@oventia.com. The industry, as most others, is slow now, but send a resume and I'll keep it on file in case anything comes up.

Post Thanks / Like

Emeritus has building and ground maintenance jobs available

HURRICANEBOB Guest

If Fort Knox KY is not too far a commute, check these companies out as they would probably be looking for forklift operators, folks who can do general maintenance, or help to move, package, load material, or be looking for folks who can assist with vehicle management including checking equipment condition, inventoring vehicle tools and sub assemblies, and preparing vehicles for customers.

1. Mantech: Recieves Army vehciles from deploying units, inventories them, gets them repaired, stores them, exercises the equipment, prepares equipment to be re-issued to customer units on return to base.

2. Landstar: Contractor who is moving the Armor School to Fort Benning and needs folks to operate forklifts, package material, load, and unload material.

3. The Logistics Company: A contractor at Fort Knox that provides Army equipment maintenance, operates warehouses, store parts and vehicle assemblies, and repairs equipment. They have jobs from heavy vehicle mechanic, to painter, to tool room attendant, to parts handler, to warehouseman, inventory clerk, etc.

4. Do put an app in at UPS in Louisville, many different types of possible openings there.

5. Do put an app in at the Ford plant on Fern Valley Road, its going to gear up again.

Last bit of advice. Set a goal to put in atleast 2 apps per week, and get atleast one interview per week.

And, do not forget Louisville for possible car sale opportunities. Don't laugh, its good sales experience, can lead to sales management positions, and can help you get experience in finance.

HURRICANEBOB Guest

POSTED ON USAJOBS .....CORPS OF ENGINEERS:

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/getjob.as...11&WT.mc_n=125

Job Title: Laborer
    Department: Department Of The Army
    Agency: Army Corps of Engineers
    Job Announcement Number: SWGJ11H2441391SGD

SALARY RANGE: $15.57 - $18.15 /hour OPEN PERIOD: Monday, February 28, 2011 to Monday, March 14, 2011
    SERIES & GRADE: WG-3502-03
    POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Temporary NTE 6 Months
    DUTY LOCATIONS: Few vacancies - Louisville Metro area, KY
    WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: United States Citizens

JOB SUMMARY:
    LOUISVILLE DISTRICT SPRING AND SUMMER HIRING PROGRAM
    KEY REQUIREMENTS:
    U.S. Citizenship
    Registered for Selective Service, if applicable (See Other Information)
    Resume and supporting documents (see How to Apply)
    Back to top Duties
    Additional Duty Location Info:
    Few vacancies - Louisville Metro area, KY

Serve as a Laborer at the Louisville Repair Station, performing a variety of heavy manual labor tasks. Assist skills trades or craftsmen with various tasks including but not limited to: retrieving tools or materials; holding, moving, lifting, or carrying items; and cleaning equipment and work areas. Dig and grade trenches with hand tools; fill and level holes in roadways; set forms, mix and pour concrete; operate a power lawn mower. May occasionally operate a jack hammer or power tools. Load and unload trucks. Move, sort, arrange, or stack a variety of supply items.