Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kentuckianna Bass League

We are recruiting for 2011. KBL is a league for the weekend warriors. We fish almost all of our tournaments on Sundays and we are geared for the guys who want to fish and have a good time while competing in a cheap tournament series. For more information contact me at MJDun81@hotmail.com or check out our site at kybassleague.com. I do want to say though that the site is out of date due to one of our board members being a brand new Dad 2 days ago. The site should be updated by the end of the week. Please email me for any questions you may have.

The lakes we fish are Nolin 2, Rough 2, Barren 2, and Patoka and KY lake for the classic. Check us out!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kentuckianna Bass League

Just wanted to let everyone know that the website is now up to date. You can view the schedule for the 2011 season by clicking the "league" tab at the top of the page.

Also just to kinda clarify this league is for the guys who have limited or no tournament experience. We are not professionals and we place a high importance on keeping the league competitive from top to bottom. Use the "contact us" tab to ask any questions you may have or email me directly at MJDun81@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking.

KyBassLeague.com

Post Thanks / Like

I know a few guys who fish in this league. Top notch nice fellas. I would be lookin at this league if i could get my dad to do it... but he is teh hone with teh boat, so i go where he goes.

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the complement. We set this league up to have fun and do what we all love to do (fish). It's good to hear that our reputation is preceding ourselves. If you ever change Dads mind about who to fish with let us know.

Jake

Post Thanks / Like

I think an opening just popped up in a local Bass Club he helped found back in the 80's and he wants to try to get in there. If that doesnt work out I am pushing him your way. And Donnie's brother is pushin me to join with you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I checked out your alls web site. We are really wanting to join just need more info on how to send or give money for the club fee. My wife has only bass fished once and is hooked and wants to fish tournaments with me and I've been wanting to join a club so it works out good. I sent you a e-mail so please respond.

Thanks
    Chuck Israel

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for looking. It appears that we are going to be full for the 2011 season. If you still have interest in joining shoot me an email and I will add you to the waitlist. If a spot opens up before the season starts I will contact you and offer the spot to the first on the list.

Post Thanks / Like

As it stands right now it looks like we still have 2 spots available. We are cutting off the registration at 20 boats for this year. If you are interested shoot me an email.

Post Thanks / Like

I wunna join. Do yall mind if I eat my own catch?

Post Thanks / Like

You caught them and I will be damned if I tell you what you should do with them, but as a league and a firm believer in catch in release we would definably frown upon it. That being said to each his own.

Post Thanks / Like

Still have a couple spots available if anyone is interested.