Search Fishin.com

Thread: Siva vs Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Siva vs Justice

Boys I've been saying it all year. Justice was instrumental in that comeback on Saturday. Forget points, he run the offense and found the open man and did not TURN IT OVER. Siva is a walking turnover, he can't help himself. Now that Justice is getting healthy again I say play him ALOT more. For me Justice is the future point guard at UofL not Peyton Siva and I'm serious as a heart attack. Now if Siva can ever understand his role and not turn it over 5 plus times a game then things could be different, until then sit his ass down, or play him in spurts when Louisville has a lead. If we are down he is a liability.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Siva vs Justice

Siva over drives so much it's almost expected. I saw him make sports center a few weeks ago with his over drive and then silly uncontrolled shot because he got blocked so bad it made you jump back, make a face and say ooooohh!

John Wall had that problem...not as bad but he tried to create things that didn't exist. He got better.

Post Thanks / Like

Don, I'm hoping the light goes off in Siva's head at some point but it never did Edgar Sosa and right now he sooooooooooo reminds me of Edgar Sosa. Run the offense, quit trying to be Pete Marovich and throw legit chest and bounce passes with Zip on them. Quit over penetrating, prtect the basketball with your very life. Justice is the way, go look at minutes played and compare their stats, Justice almost never turns it over.

Post Thanks / Like

I think some of this is just growing pains. He should have played a lot more last year and this would have been out of his system. But, we all know who got the most clock last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zx150 View Post
    I think some of this is just growing pains. He should have played a lot more last year and this would have been out of his system. But, we all know who got the most clock last year.
    You know Ryan I to feel like I'm being to harsh on the young fella sometime. That said though after Pitino yells at you enough for the same thing eventually it has to start sinking in a little. Some guys can't make the adjustment I hope Siva does but right now for me tough love should be on order.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    Boys I've been saying it all year. Justice was instrumental in that comeback on Saturday. Forget points, he run the offense and found the open man and did not TURN IT OVER. Siva is a walking turnover, he can't help himself. Now that Justice is getting healthy again I say play him ALOT more. For me Justice is the future point guard at UofL not Peyton Siva and I'm serious as a heart attack. Now if Siva can ever understand his role and not turn it over 5 plus times a game then things could be different, until then sit his ass down, or play him in spurts when Louisville has a lead. If we are down he is a liability.
    Got on board with this sentiment after the UNLV game. With Siva in the game turning it over every 4 possessions, I'm a nutcase. No Justice, No Peace, I guess