Search Fishin.com

Thread: New club

Post Thanks / Like

New club

Thinking about starting a new club this spring. We will be a buddy format and fish during the week, probably Wed. If we can get 15 boats, I'll do the work. If you are interested please post. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New club

what lakes, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever the club wants to vote on. I'm in Lou so Rough, Nolin, Barren, Green and ,maybe a two day at Ky?

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely interested, depending on schedule. Could probably get a few boats in.

Post Thanks / Like

We are not getting a lot of response but we will keep trying until March. I know a JS in Shelbyville. He use to fish IBC and FF, are you him? If I don't get this thing off the ground my brother and I may fish FF this year. He's more crippled up than I am so we won't be much of a threat, but we'll have fun either way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    We are not getting a lot of response but we will keep trying until March. I know a JS in Shelbyville. He use to fish IBC and FF, are you him? If I don't get this thing off the ground my brother and I may fish FF this year. He's more crippled up than I am so we won't be much of a threat, but we'll have fun either way.

It's me. I talked to Mike and he might fish also. We could probably get some of the retired guys that fish Tville on Mondays too. I've heard several say they wish they had a weekday tournament to go to besides just Tville. We're all getting a little crippled these days, seems to come with the territory.
    Come on out to the FF's either way.

Post Thanks / Like

Good bunch, it would be nice to see them fish somewhere besides the dead sea. Don't know if you've heard but Ron has had back surgery and hip replacement since you have seen him, so we both may have to sit down and fish now. If we can get 15 boats it will be worth all the work it takes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Thinking about starting a new club this spring. We will be a buddy format and fish during the week, probably Wed. If we can get 15 boats, I'll do the work. If you are interested please post. thanks
    Just might be interested..

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a group that fishes every other Wed. out of Cox's Park in Louisville - not a club - no dues or any of that. Just a group of guys that meet at the ramp, put $20 per boat in the pot, and winner takes all. It's cheap and fun. Bragging rights are the best prize! Ha ha ha!

Usually start in April or May, depending on how the river is looking floodwise.

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys would consider going to Nolin one week and Green one week and Rough one week and Barren one week, we would have us a nuceuls of a club. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

I would fish Cumberland, Guist Creek, Ohio River and Green during the week, could bring one or two other boats.