Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for bass club

Hello,
    I am currently looking for a bass club that is near Scottsburg, IN. I just moved from Kentucky and the drive is too far for my old club. Looking for something near me that allows you to fish by yourself incase my partner can't make it.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for bass club

Musk-rat, don't know how far you want to travel but we have a trail we fish on the Ohio. We are based out of Evansville and will alternate out tournaments out of Grandview,In ramp, Angel Mounds ramp in Evansville and Mt. Vernon ramp. We are not a club but a series that fishes from April to October. If you would like more information email me and I'll send you all the info......

Don

Post Thanks / Like

Don, I thought you all were doing some on Barkley/Kentucky?

Post Thanks / Like

If the river is above 20' at the Evansville gage we will move the tournament to Mineral Mounds ramp at Barkley. Otherwise they will all be on the river.

Post Thanks / Like

there was a guy from the Jeffersonville area that posted in like December his e-mail address and wanted people in the SE Indiana area to get with him to start a small boat bass club.

If you look down the list of threads(its title is fairly obvious to the topic) you will find it... e-mail that guy and tell him you are interested...

PS... Scottsburgs got a nice little lake just south of town... its kind of shanty loading a boat in the water and only has like 6 parking spots but It seems like a great place to bass fish, lots of vertical grass and logs down... also has some nice cove-esque pockets

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you contacted that same guy I was talking about as it has become a relevant topic recently... If you sent that guy an e-mail, and NFC was interested, I sent him an email... it seems like there is going to be a decent response to his concept.