Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you Rocky?

Rocky...you alive buddy? Haven't heard from you in a while...hope all is well.

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where are you Rocky?

Rocky........where are u.......Rocky.....

-Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Where are you Rocky?

Hey Rich ,

All is good , Been working like 8 days a week. Have not been a fishin any at all til yesterday. Got out and landed 14 Trout in about an Hour. Found a channel that was right at My casting limit. And caught fish until My arm was sore ! Sure felt good too !!!

Shoot , I even packed away My tying Vise and supplies ! And I sure do Miss it !

Been a lot going on , Both Daughters are graduating this Month. One from College and the other from HS. Flyboy is going to work for Us this summer , and maybe next year ? Rented a plane and got to take a ride with Him ! It was surreal to ride with My Son ! He has His Instrumentation endorsement now. And He let Me fly for about 10 minutes Not sure that was a good idea

Also been moving out of the Cabin. To a place that is on THE RIVER !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where are you Rocky?

Rocky-
    Glad to hear that all is well...I had hoped that nothing bad had happened. Sounds like life is crazy for you right now! That is awesome that you were able to get out and tear some trout up! I need to get out and do likewise...just wish I didn't live so far from the CR...and that Trammel Creek wasn't a wash out!
    That is awesome that you are getting a place right on the river! I'm JEALOUS! Sounds like your hard work is paying off. Take care man!

-Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Fish View Post
    Hey Rich ,

All is good , Been working like 8 days a week. Have not been a fishin any at all til yesterday. Got out and landed 14 Trout in about an Hour. Found a channel that was right at My casting limit. And caught fish until My arm was sore ! Sure felt good too !!!

Shoot , I even packed away My tying Vise and supplies ! And I sure do Miss it !

Been a lot going on , Both Daughters are graduating this Month. One from College and the other from HS. Flyboy is going to work for Us this summer , and maybe next year ? Rented a plane and got to take a ride with Him ! It was surreal to ride with My Son ! He has His Instrumentation endorsement now. And He let Me fly for about 10 minutes Not sure that was a good idea

Also been moving out of the Cabin. To a place that is on THE RIVER !!!