Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Louisville Fried Chickens choke on leprechaun bones

Breaking News:

The Louisville Fried Chickens fought a brilliant battle tonight in the Chicken Palace only to fall way short in overtime. The palace was littered with chicken bones and buckets as disappointed fans chucked their makeshift hats and headed home.

As an added note: Tim T wants to know if I ever talk fishing. Yes Tim, chicken liver makes excellent catfish bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Louisville Fried Chickens choke on leprechaun bones

Well I dont know which game you watched, but the one I watched had a 4 leafed clover painted on center court.

So lace up your boots, crack your knuckles, and be ready....

Post Thanks / Like

LOL what in the world?? Now thats funny right there.....actually it would be real funny if they had played in Lville.

LVille played a good game but foul trouble in the end killed them. Gotta give it ND they got on a roll in OT and never looked back.

Post Thanks / Like

This frickin MORON doesn't even know where the game was played, what a tool. How bout you just STFU.

You can't fish, you are a internet troll plain and simple. You couldn't catch a bluegill out of the game farm pond in Frankfort.

Post Thanks / Like

Some people either have a) to much time on their hands, b) starved for attention or c) been hittin' the crack pipe.

I mean geesh man, why bother?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chubminnow View Post
    Some people either have a) to much time on their hands, b) starved for attention or c) been hittin' the crack pipe.

I mean geesh man, why bother?
    He's a troll Tim and likes to stir the pot. Anybody that doesn't even know where the game is played can't be taken seriously anyway, lmao...

Post Thanks / Like

When I read the first post, I started wondering what was in those camels I was smoking. The closest hat that even looked like a bucket was on the notre dame mascot and I don't know what eveyone else saw, but I think it was green. Hey, since uk beat both of those teams, what does that do for our rpi?

Post Thanks / Like

That OT performance by the Cards...may have been the worst I've ever seen in my life in any NCAA B-ball game. Talking about folding your cards...gee wizz. The Fighting Irish has a team now..great team ball play..experience...smart...They are a possible final-4 material. Who ever goes up against them in the big dance...will have their hands full.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by demodan View Post
    That OT performance by the Cards...may have been the worst I've ever seen in my life in any NCAA B-ball game. Talking about folding your cards...gee wizz. The Fighting Irish has a team now..great team ball play..experience...smart...They are a possible final-4 material. Who ever goes up against them in the big dance...will have their hands full.
    The worst you've ever seen Huh, you haven't watched much basketball then, OMG, PLEASE.................. They were without Buckles, Van Treese, also Dieng...... Jennings fouls out on the first play in OT, Marra has a bad back, Knowles has a pulled hamstring, they ran out of frickin gas man. How about that BS call on Kuric after he served up that facial, the kid didn't even say anything, what a joke. Notre Dame had 28 attemps at the line and Louisville had 11. Last play of regulation Jennings got undercut so hard he had to grab the basket to keep from landing on his head. You UK haters never seize to amaze the hell right out of me with your brilliant basketball analise, what a joke.

Kuric is a dang Choir boy, he barely cusses. Players all over the country screamimg after dunks, Terrence Jones puts on a show after every score. Kyle looks at a guy and gets a T, what **** joke. I'm fat and old but I'm ready to lace'em up with some of of you guys..........No bones showing,.... NO FOUL.
    Last edited by mhall; 02-10-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Breaking News:

The Louisville Fried Chickens fought a brilliant battle tonight in the Chicken Palace only to fall way short in overtime. The palace was littered with chicken bones and buckets as disappointed fans chucked their makeshift hats and headed home.

As an added note: Tim T wants to know if I ever talk fishing. Yes Tim, chicken liver makes excellent catfish bait.
    From the Ombudsman: The management of WSHAG would like to apologize for this report. Our reporter has been fired, is quite possibly in rehab, and we are replacing him with a fine young man who will be a MAJOR step up in both professionalism and accuracy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    From the Ombudsman: The management of WSHAG would like to apologize for this report. Our reporter has been fired, is quite possibly in rehab, and we are replacing him with a fine young man who will be a MAJOR step up in both professionalism and accuracy.
    lmfao....this is quality.

Post Thanks / Like

Its been a while since I've laced up to play, but I'm all for a fishin.com ball game. Uk fans against ul fans. We could do it on a neutral court. Wait a minute, mhall, you are talking about lacing up for a ball game right?