Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The worst fishing shows I have ever seen

I flipping around on the tube the past few days and found some of the worst fishing shows I have ever seen. At first it was "The Fish Fishburne Show", watched a couple minutes of this dude and had to change it, it was terrible. Then this morning I found the show to make fish's show look like a academy award winner......"No Offense with Charlie Moore"......I think the name Charlie Moore says it all. He is a total idiot, I can't stand the man. So you guys and gals got an other shows that....BITE!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The worst fishing shows I have ever seen

I like Fish, but hate his show. Charlie Moore's show on ESPN had the right name for it was called "Beat the Hell out of Charlie Moore". How this guy ever got 1 tv show is incredible much less 2.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea how he maintains a show. He is an idiot to high heaven.

Post Thanks / Like

There must be alot of folks who like CM. He has had a show for years. I like to watch him since he reminds me of how fun fishing can be with cuttin' it up with friends or fishing buddies but I never watch him thinking I'm gonna learn something. It's just entertainment for the average joe watching tv.

I cannot watch Babe Winkleman or Charlie Ingram.

Post Thanks / Like

Its getttin to where i cant watch Bill Dance. I cant stand listening to him breath into his microphone. Also not a fan of in-fisherman.. i dont mind product placement, but it is a 30 minute Rapala Commercial

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walkeraviator View Post
    Its getttin to where i cant watch Bill Dance. I cant stand listening to him breath into his microphone. Also not a fan of in-fisherman.. i dont mind product placement, but it is a 30 minute Rapala Commercial
    Dance and In-Fisherman have always been my two favorites to watch, not so much anymore though...Like you say, one is a 30-minute Rapala commercial and the other one, well...I guess I'm just kind of bored with watching him catch his well fed fish out of his ideal backyard lake...fishing shows aside I still like Bill Dance.

Anymore, and for whatever reasons because I'm not a tournament guy, I sort of like Bass Pro's (I think that's it), although I haven't watched it this year yet.

Post Thanks / Like

The Bass Pro's is the BEST fishing show on TV. Very informative and I DVR all of them. They show EXCELLENT tips on every technique that they are doing from Shallow water flipping and pitching to deep water structure fishing, drop shot, topwater, spinnerbaits, jigs, cranks....You name it and they show it. Van Dam, Horton, Clunn, Evers, and the boys do an excellent job of teaching and that is the reason I watch these shows.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll go against the grain here. I've seen Beat CM a couple of times, and liked the show pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie Moore is annoying as Hell but like Jim I do find it soemwhat entertaining. I like to see the southern boys beat him and catch more fish. The guy really is a pretty good fisherman to, but he is one annoying Yankee.

His wife is really good looking, I have no idea how he got her....

Post Thanks / Like

I miss Hank Parker and Orlando Wilson.

Bill Dance fishing in his private stocked honey holes wears me out...........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elnutsmalljaws View Post
    The Bass Pro's is the BEST fishing show on TV. Very informative and I DVR all of them. They show EXCELLENT tips on every technique that they are doing from Shallow water flipping and pitching to deep water structure fishing, drop shot, topwater, spinnerbaits, jigs, cranks....You name it and they show it. Van Dam, Horton, Clunn, Evers, and the boys do an excellent job of teaching and that is the reason I watch these shows.
    I agree, I like all of those guys but for some reason Woo Daves and Stacie King are my favorite. They cover everything and make it simple to understand , even for someone like me. Oh, I have seen some new Hank Parker fishing shows on versusI think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    I miss Hank Parker and Orlando Wilson.

Bill Dance fishing in his private stocked honey holes wears me out...........
    Hanks the man....wish I could see some of his old stuff!