Hey all. Bought all new equipment this year and selling all my old gear. Got a nice stainless steel framed large bimini top with a full zip and snap see through enclosure with it. Came off my skiff thats 7'6" wide. Was on my boat when I bought it, fellar said he gave $2300.00 for it from Sawyer's canvas a few years ago when he bought it. I'll take $850.00 for it. Also an Lowrance LGC-12 gps and sonar fish finder with a 7" screen and ram adjustable swivel mount, take $250.00, was also on boat when I bought it. An minnkota 24 volt, 54" shaft, 55 lb. thrust Powerdrive trolling motor Co-Pilot. Has 2 wireless remotes and 2 wired footpedals also. First $500.00 will take it. And last I got a motorguide wireless 24 volt, 75 lb. thrust, with a 48" shaft. It works just like the co-pilot minnkotas. Has a wireless remote that controls direction, on-off and speed. Also has a wireless footpedal that can be worked from ANYWHERE on your boat. The motorguide is less than a year old and I bought new at bass pro for $1050.00. I'll take $750.00 for it. Don't be afraid to shoot an offer via e-mail. Thanks.