Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cedar Creek 2/27.

Fished Cedar Creek today from around 8:00am to 3:00pm. Caught 2 fish on the only bites of the day. Caught a 3# Bass, and a nice 13" Crappie bothon a suspended jerk bait. No other bites all day, and we pretty much threw everything at them. The bass just havent made the move yet. The water was very dirty and muddy in most of the lake. I was having problems with my temp gauge today, but when it seemed to work it showed low to mid 40s.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cedar Creek 2/27.

Hang your hat on that suspended jerkbait pattern over the next 30 days. It can shine at Cedar in the clear water areas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Erik4e View Post
    Fished Cedar Creek today from around 8:00am to 3:00pm. Caught 2 fish on the only bites of the day. Caught a 3# Bass, and a nice 13" Crappie bothon a suspended jerk bait. No other bites all day, and we pretty much threw everything at them. The bass just havent made the move yet. The water was very dirty and muddy in most of the lake. I was having problems with my temp gauge today, but when it seemed to work it showed low to mid 40s.
    Sounds right on the temps, last Sunday they were, front ramp 41.2 second ramp 42.2 railroad tracks 43.3.never went beyond the tracks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wormin View Post
    Sounds right on the temps, last Sunday they were, front ramp 41.2 second ramp 42.2 railroad tracks 43.3.never went beyond the tracks.
    gene, give me a call sometime if you need some company. i'm dying to go.

Post Thanks / Like

I was also there Sunday. Caught five from 7 to 10 30. Caught two in senko, two on jig, and one on shakey. All ranged from two to three pounds. All were caught in four to eight foot of water. Water was crystal clear at the dam, muddy in the creeks, and stained between the dam and creeks. Had a good choice of water. Average temp was about 45. Had a good time, wasn't too crowded, just a good day to be out.