Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

06 Ranger Rieta 190VS For Sale

Nice, well taken care of boat. This boat books for 33,000 and average retail is 28,000. Motor is a Mercury 200 Optimax with 5 bladed SS prop. Boat is loaded for fishing tournaments or fun for the day with the kids. Lowrance GPS/Sonar dash mounted unit, fishing deck mounted depth finder. butt seat, 72 pound thrust trolling motor, triple bank on-board battery charger, bimini top, ski bar, custom ranger matching cover, spare trailer tire and many more goodies. This boat needs to be in the water and not collecting dust in my garage. Call 502-667-0148. Reasonable offers will be considered and pictures can be sent to you're e-mail address.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 06 Ranger Rieta 190VS For Sale

No reasonable offers out there?

Post Thanks / Like

Man, not sure where you are getting your values, but it does not book for $33,000

$33,000 is MSRP when it was brand new.

NADA has it listed at an average used retail of around $21,000 - $22,000

With the economy as it is, and the low demand for fish & ski type boats, you're going to have a hard time with that one.

What do you consider a reasonable offer?

Post Thanks / Like

according to the values that I have looked up low retail is 26,000 and average is 28,000. The boat was more than 33,000 new as I did not buy it new but saw the origianl biil of sale that was left with the boat when i bought it. The smaller fish and ski Rangers with a 150 on them sell new for 28,000 to 30,000. Mine is one size up and has all the extra with a 200. But all this is besides the point as I posted this to hopefully sell this boa and not get crticized for where I am getting my values. Any reasonable offers out there, if not it can just sit and collect dust.

Post Thanks / Like

my opinion...youre not going to get any offers unless you list a PRICE that you want for it. and its probably not going to be 28G is it sold new in 06 for 33G.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Embrey View Post
    my opinion...youre not going to get any offers unless you list a PRICE that you want for it. and its probably not going to be 28G is it sold new in 06 for 33G.
    He's right. You need to list a price so people know whether they're dealing with someone who is realistic or not.

Based on market conditions, and similar packages on craigslist and ebay, you'll be lucky to get 19 to 20k for it.

You have a very limited market for that type/style of boat, and it will take quite a while to get it sold. You're best bet would be to talk with a local boat dealer and see if they'll offer it on consignment.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    He's right. You need to list a price so people know whether they're dealing with someone who is realistic or not.

Based on market conditions, and similar packages on craigslist and ebay, you'll be lucky to get 19 to 20k for it.

You have a very limited market for that type/style of boat, and it will take quite a while to get it sold. You're best bet would be to talk with a local boat dealer and see if they'll offer it on consignment.
    It is a buyers market right now regardless of what your selling except for gas If you think you can sell right now and come out to the good, well good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of people out there just dumping their boats due to gas prices and yours is not any exception to the market, and being a fish & ski you have even limited your market even more, you might want to list a price, or let it sit and collect dust as you said. You would be lucky to get 17 to 20k for it. Not trying to sound like a smart ass but that is just the market right now, just like real estate sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The Ranger Rieta is a great boat. It has a huge back deck if you want to take care of your co-angler much larger than a bass boat. It is also good for the wife or GF laying out and sunning or reading while your fishing. The full windshield sure beats those BAss boats. Because of the full windshield a a little deeper V you can actually drink coffee while running 60mph on these 40/50 deg mornings. The top gives you a place to get out of the hard rain instead of having to stand there and take it. This is also great for the wife/GF to get out of the sun in the summer. It also has a built in Ice chest in addition to the livewells. It has a huge amount of storage with multiple compartments. Lastly it has a a killer stereo system. This isn't for the hardcore bass fisherman, but it is for the Guy that loves to fish but wants to also enjoy the boat with the other members of the family. On top of everything it's a Ranger.

Your probably better off selling this on Craigslist in INDY/Cincinati/Lexington/Louisville. The NADA values are pretty low compared to what everbody is asking /getting for their boats. But it is the number that the banks look at when financing. I doubt that many people on this board would sell their boat for the NADA value.

Good Luck in finding it a new home.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been offered 20,500 for it but like i said it can sit before i will let it go for that. I will probably keep it and use it around 10 times this year, and most of that will be before June. Unless someone bites and I get what I want for it, thanks for alls input though.